Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sarlon smiles warmly and gently places her fingers on the proffered arm, smiling at kate as well.

"Lead the way...but would it be to much to ask for a light snack? so we can talk more of course..."

a wicked grin forms over her lips, "and perhaps this young lady could join us?" she turns and inclines her head slightly towards kate.
    It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• "You going to be calmer than you have been?" Slight smile.
      My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• "keep me away from small dark rooms, and you won't even know I'm here half the time...."

a smile smirks across her lips at these words, "you and I are much the same I feel...perhaps we could....erm...whats the phrase? Compare notes?"
        It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• Alex notices the things Charles is carrying (unless he conceals them) and pauses long enough to say. "Let Johnny have a look at that if you would, he is our resident expert on well..just about everything but healing." he laughs. "As for food," he looks at Sarlon "Kate can of course join us if she wishes. As for food it will be plentiful where we are going, it is not far, and Alexis will cook a meal for you that would satisfy a Yeti. Have you ever met a Yeti?" He starts leading Sarlon out of the door.

"Yeti's are extremely rare you know.." the voices trails off as Sarlon and he leaves the room.

Amy gets a cover for Sam, and turns to everybody. "Everybody else out, he needs his rest." Turning to Sam "Don't keep him up, and if he tries to stay up..knock him out." she laughs.

Meanwhile in the hallway on the way to the Kitchen.

Alex is rather long winded, but he really isn't saying much (of importance), mostly idle chit chat about some of his adventures. Takes about 5 minutes to reach the kitchen.

"Ah here we are, plenty of room, and plenty of food." he motions to a fireplace and a couch not far from the Kitchen "And a place to relax while you eat even. We have various lunch meats, crisp vegies, and chilled fruit."

Alexis is already in the kitchen, with a plate piled high, looks like enough to feed five. "Oh I didn't know we had a guest, I would have fixed more!" she stands up. "What will it be? Mostly I am good at fixing meat and potatoes, but I am a fair cook."
          Last edited by Mytical; 07-21-2011, 04:15 AM.
          Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• "Comparing notes would be good." She follows along with Alex and Sarlon.
            My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• Sarlon listens intently to the babbling a small smile across her lips, as they near the kitchen her stomach growls almost as loud as Sam did while in bear form.

"goodness...looks like a small snack...I have a rather deft hand at kitchen culinary skills...mayhaps...if I choose to stay....what kind of freedom would I have in this kitchen?"

Comment

• Charles gladly hands over the blueprints, unidentified weapon from the blueprints, and dart weapons to Johnny (along with anything else I may have forgotten) - aside from the single dart gun and handful of darts he did, in fact, conceal upon his person.

Then follows along behind the rest. He can save checking this place out for later.
                » Horse Words «·» Roleplaying Stuff «

Comment

• Alexis laughs. "Are you kidding? You can be the full time chef if you want, believe me..I prefer other things, but I won't let Alex cook, I prefer to remain ALIVE thank you very much. Eating his food is a sure way of going to an early grave."
                  Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• "sadly most men are hopelessly incompitent in the kitchen....but its hard not to learn to cook when you eat like I often do...whats the budget for food in this....erm...fine establishment?"

Comment

• "We have a budget?" Kate's grabbed a few small things of fruit to munch on.
                      My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• "certainly....this place reeks of a government establishment of some sort...techinology beyond normal means....few windows...mostly inside rooms, long hallways...and most underground."

Turns to Alex with those clear blue eyes again, grabbing a sandwhich and nibbling on it, "so which alphabet agency are you?"

Comment

• "We're a number."
                          My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• Alex laughs. "The day I see somebody even come close to out eating my sister, is the day I will probably pass on because of a heart attack. Despite her .. petite shape, she requires a lot of fuel. As for budget, me and my sister have done very well in the over 100 years we have been alive. We are not trillionaires, but our net worth does not start with a m, but a b. As for everything you see here, me or Johnny built most of it. We are Section 3, however."

Comment

• Charles catches up about there. "So, if I may ask, I'm rather curious about the organization myself. Seeing as how I didn't get much choice in coming here, nor was I told much about it."
                              » Horse Words «·» Roleplaying Stuff «

Comment

• Alex nods to Charles. "We have no secrets. Me and my sister founded Section 3, as a safe haven for those with gifts..to protect the world from those who would abuse those same gifts. As well as from the paranormal, the arcane, and perhaps even the alien. While we do work for the government, we don't answer to them. They make sure we have the authority to do what we need to do, should it come to it, but otherwise they leave us be."

Comment

Working...
                                X