Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alexis looks at Alex "Now Johnny can fix that right away. Wouldn't even break a sweat doing so. Look what he did for the suits."

Alex nods. "Either that or she can wear one of the suits, after all, they do modify themselves to the wearers. Johnny called it an .. Alteration Spell." he shrugs. He looks at Sarlon, "Would you want regular clothing that modified itself to fit you regardless?" Then he turns to Charles. "As for bypassing locks, believe it or not, we will soon need exactly that."
    Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• "I do not much care for form fitting...loose and comfortable is more my style...."

walks over and glances at the food still on the counter and selects something else.

"course I perfer shoeless too..."
      It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• Alex pauses. "I think I misspoke, english is not my native language, though after so long a time one would think I would have mastered it. They can fit however you like, they would just modify themselves to grow or shrink if needed..as well as form holes where needed as well."
        Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• "As in it fits the form you're currently in, rather than hugs the body. Your English is fine, Alex, you're just out of touch with current fashion."
          My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• That caught Charles' attention. "Oh really? And what are we doing that would need such a specialty?"
            » Horse Words «·» Roleplaying Stuff «

Comment

• "are not most men?"

she smiles at kate warmly, the feeling of annoyance completely gone, there had been a brief moment of pain as her wings came out but it quickly subsided and now she senses nothing from the woman emotionally at least.

"may i ask again...where exactly are we?"
              It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• Alex raises an eyebrow at Sarlon and laughs. "Alexis, she thinks much like you." then turns to Charles. "I have need of some .. information. Information that has been denied me, and Johnny has been unable to obtain it through his normal means. Which means the information has to be written down, and not on a computer. Sadly, it is somewhere that we can not let it be known that we went into. So, if you can retrieve the information without anybody knowing..ever, I would be grateful."

Alexis "Men, who needs them?" she laughs. "The only reason I keep Alex around is he is my brother."

Alex looks back at Sarlon. "We are at the bottom of the Pacific Ocean."

Comment

• "how is one expected to enjoy sunshine without artifical means then?"

grumbles, "bottom of the ocean....probably looking for atlantis again...."mutters this as she bites into yet another sandwich, wondering...guiltily if shes eat others portions.

Comment

• Blink from Kate. "Wait, we're at the bottom? Then how do I keep being able to go outside easy?" And small frown at the Atlantis reference.
                    My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• "Well there is a lift, it takes you through a mountain to an island. Not much of one, mind, but plenty of sun there. Also, there are various means of transportation available, most can get you to sunlight rather swiftly. Johnny has even finished the transporter. It will take you instantly from room to room, including to the lift."

Comment

• "one can do that oneself..."
                        "with the proper energy..."

with her second sentance she appears sitting on the counter on the other side of the room, smling, the transition barely taking longer then a heartbeat.

Comment

• To Alex. "I'd like to know more, whenever you get the chance. This might be entertaining."
                          » Horse Words «·» Roleplaying Stuff «

Comment

• "Once everybody is settled." He tells Charles. "As for food, eat all you want. Alexis is already cooking." he laughs. Sure enough Alexis is cooking up a storm. "She doesn't like cooking, but she dislikes people being hungry even more."

Comment

• glances to see what alexis is cooking then not so subtly digs around in the fridge pulling out the oddest assortment of food you'd never think to put in a meal.

Eggs, cheese, milk, potatoes, brocolli, butter, peanut butter, oil, flour, sugar, any beef or chicken in there, fruit, and other assorted veggies.

"give me 20 minutes...and i'll have a small feast....after that though...I would like to go topside..."

Comment

• The kitchen is full stocked with just about everything, including rare spices. So no worries if something is in it or not. Alex nods and says. "The lift is not far, we can walk it if you want, or you can just tell the base to teleport you there."

Comment

Working...
                                X