Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "I'll ask that Alex guy..see if there is one nearby. We will go for a run together, if .. you think you can keep up?" his wolfish grin is back.
    Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• "Oh, I'm sure I could keep up with you." Sam grinned back.
      https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

• Over the intercom, Alex announces. "Everybody teleport to room r3. We have a situation."

For those who decide to attend, Alex has a very wide screen television set up, on which you see...dragons. Not 'a dragon', there has to be at least a dozen of them, and they seem to be raiding a small city. The dragons appear to be of multiple kinds. Red, blue, black, green, and white. None span less then a hundred foot long from wing tip to wing tip.

Alex looks around. "I am not sure exactly how this came to be, but I do not think I have to say that this is bad. Very bad."

Johnny asks. "Could it be from the girl? She did create a giant red dragon.."

Alex hesitates. "I do not believe so, there are too many of them. We can not discount the probability however."
        Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• sarlon walks in to see the screen filled with dragons and takes a half step back, then takes a deep breath and walks in fully.

"what are they doing? attacking normals?"
          It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• Alex nods. "I've never seen a mutant that becomes a dragon, let alone the dozen or so here. Also, I am not picking up any mutant abilities from them. I think they really are dragons, just do not ask me how."

Comment

• "do you think we can reason with them?"

Sarlon is still staring intently at the screen.
              It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• Alex looks doubtful. "I think it depends. If they are true dragons, perhaps. Dragons are very intelligent creatures. If they are something else, it is hard to tell. Keep in mind, however, that the non metallic dragons were known to be evil..if they are legitimate dragons."

Comment

• "I would like to volunteer to go with the team to these dragons....please?"

Comment

• Alex nods. "Lets wait to see who else wishes to go"

Comment

• "Dragons?" Sam whispers to herself. "But how?" She thought of her gryphon, and then tried to force herself into a dragon. All she could manage was a surly looking komodo dragon with tiny bat wings. Sighing in frustration, she looked to Alex.

Comment

• Ananda rushes into the room, looking a little frazzled. "Hey! Don't leave with out me! What's going on?" She looks from Alex to the new... girl.
                        Ananda smooths down her thin, blond hair and tries not to stare at the newbie's rather large black wings as she introduces herself. "Ananda Brynildson." She holds out a hand, for her to shake, with a smile.
                        Ananda is shorter than you, by about three inches, and looks very thin. She's dressed in a pullover hoodie and jeans, and... flip-flops.
                        She then catches sight of Sam and scratches her head, staring. "What?"
                        "Is it the lie that keeps you sane? Is this the lie that keeps you sane?What is it?Can it be?Ought it to exist?"
                        "...and may it be that I cleave to the ugly truth, rather than the beautiful lie..."

Comment

• Sam looks at the TV screen, then back to Ananda and shrugs, then shifts back to a person. "Dragons."

Comment

• "Dragons." Ananda blinks a few times, but not in confusion.
                            "Well... we do have some people whose abilities that are only classifiable as magic. Maybe these are actual dragons... and maybe they aren't. What do they do? Just destroy stuff? Where were they first seen? Has anyone tried anything with them yet?"
                            "Is it the lie that keeps you sane? Is this the lie that keeps you sane?What is it?Can it be?Ought it to exist?"
                            "...and may it be that I cleave to the ugly truth, rather than the beautiful lie..."

Comment

• smiles at the woman with the hand extended, "I am called Sarlon, and ithquent de xsio....if those are dragons....they tend to think of humans as snacks...normal or other..."

Comment

• "Good to meet you, Sarlon!"

Comment

Working...
                                X