Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "svaklar ui nomeno plisoiv jaka tilsin? vur si siofmea wux jahen wer jennu sventar, kii vaex ekess vi plisoiv?"
    It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• He unfurls his wings, looking rather..perturbed. "You presume too much, I enjoy a good banter, but you are very close to really becoming a snack." in perfect 'common'.

Amy holds out her hand "She means no disrespect, Scorch. Let me do the explanation."

"Very well, but do not call me Scorch!"

Amy chuckles, looking at Sarlon. "I like you, anybody who can tweak Scorch is awesome. His mistress..is hard to explain. If you believe in only one god, this will be hard to explain. Her name is Takhesis, a goddess of dragons. Five heads, each one color of the evil dragons. Unlike the gods of this world, our gods speak to us. I follow Tyr, who is a strong ally to Behamut..the god of good dragons."
      Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• "so a pissed off goddess sent him here with his.....erm.....friends? to wreak havoc on a world not their own....dear ancients I though almira was snippy."

turns to scorch and inclines her head slightly, looking unabashed but understanding.

"sia baclax tilsin, si ornla ti tolka ekess renthisj tortune di vi rilnom ekess sia usjalil almira."
        It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• "Tak is not snippy, she is vile and evil..through and through" notes Amy. The dragon seems to preen himself at that.

"Yes, she is isn't she." he is practically grinning. He turns to Sarlon. "Coi ui kruth, svanoa ui ir hefoc wux supposed ekess kampiun?" ((It is ok, how is one like you supposed to understand?)). "So now you know, that only by destroying us can we leave. You do not have the power to do that, if you are wise..you will leave."
          Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• bristles at seeming to be talked down to but waits on what amy will say/do.

Comment

• Amy looks at Sarlon. "We have to get back to the others, we don't want to overstay our welcome. There is another way to handle this, but it will be a bit..crazy for those who go."

Comment

• "sure..long as I can come back too.....overgrown lizards...ugh...."

Comment

• She nods. "Oh we will be back, but if things go right..we will be back with help."

Comment

• sarlon follows amy pondering in her mind how she knew that language.

Comment

• When you get back to the group Amy begins to talk. "We need to retreat for now, we can not take them, nor deal with them. Even if we could, what is behind it is beyond us. We need to get to my dimension, find the castle, and bring back help. It won't be easy. I don't even know what the dimension will do to anybody who goes. However, unless we can alert my friends that we have dragons to deal with, we can not win. I need help, lots of it, if I am to make it to the castle, and things will be .. different where we go."

Comment

• Sam watched Amy and Sarlon, an idea forming in her head. "So I can't just go up and touch one? They are real, you said so."
                        https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

• Amy nods "If you can get close enough, you can touch one. I don't know exactly what that would accomplish, and I know a much safer way to touch a dragon. I want us to go to my dimension..and do some recruiting. Other good dragons, and if we can reach Sparrowflight..my old friends. It is a long and dangerous journey, however."

Comment

• "If I can touch it, I can become it." Sam explained. "Then we can fight fire with fire-literally. But if your way is safer, then I'll wait."
                            https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

• "The dragons I know wouldn't be trying to fry you while you tried to touch them. It is your decision of course. Would you wish to try to journey with me to try to reach Sparrowflight?"

Comment

• "I would go gladly..."

Comment

Working...
                                X