This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quoth Mytical View Post

Meanwhile Back at the headquarters, Kate bumps into Whisper (not literally of course). She is having a snack in the kitchen, but looks kind of forlorn.
    "Hey, Whisper. How are you?" Sits down next to the girl.
    My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• Amy nods "The base has a portal we can use, lets head back."

At the base.

Whisper sighs and using telepathy thinks "Last night my dreams created a porcupine..in my bed. That was .. painful.
      Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• "Okay, I'm in." Sam says.
        https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

• Blink, mild snerk at the mental image, and says, "I'm sorry dear. Sounds funny just hearing about it, but I'm sure it hurt. Did you get someone to look at your injuries?"
          My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• Johnny reopens the portal to the headquarters.

Meanwhile..

She nods "One of the doctors was found, and looked at it. Nothing serious thankfully. Just am tired of not having any control of my powers.
            Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• "Well, maybe I could help you a little. I mean, I'm no expert, but my powers are also of the mental variety. Maybe we could work something out."
              My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• Charles looks over the layout, looking for places that looked likely to be hard-copy file storage. "Do we know if they have any mutants working for them?"
                » Horse Words «·» Roleplaying Stuff «

Comment

• Whisper hugs Kate "Sorry, but that would be great. Mostly it is my emotions, when they get away from me, and I go to sleep..my dreams get odd. When they get odd, things appear out of nowhere.

Elsewhere

Frost nods "They do have a few with very minor abilities that are not normal, but mostly what we call class 3 mutants. Things like slightly increased strength, speed, and the like. Of course, that is what we KNOW, not all mutants admit they are mutants."

Comment

• Kate hugs her back. "Well, lucky for you, emotions seem to definitely be my thing. You want to talk about them?"
                    My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• Whisper looks a bit embarrassed "I am in a strange place, with strangers. I don't even really know Stalker that well, but more then anybody else."

Comment

• "That's what really concerns me. Would it be possible to get me a tracking device like the AML use? I think that girl was getting one for Johnny when I first arrived, and I imagine he could replicate it. Mutants with telepathic abilities are the best defense against my illusions, so it might be best if I try to avoid other mutants entirely."

Comment

• Frost nods. "He should be back shortly, and I doubt it would be a problem. You can also seek out the one called Rob, think he is working with Johnny on everything."

Comment

• "Maybe whenever Johnny gets back we can get you something to help you talk with everybody else since you don't actually talk. That would help a bit, right?"
                            My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• "I'll just wait for Johnny. It's not like I'm starting this minute or anything."

Comment

• About that time a portal opens, and everybody (who is coming) steps through.

Comment

Working...
                                X