This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I refuse to number these.

Only one person in the world knows about my OCD tendencies, and she got them out of me after 2 days of talking to her in my life.
    I hate people intentionally mis-spelling words, on signs, internet or texts.
    I haven't been in a relationship since I was 17.
    I know a lot about things that I have never done, or done very little of.
    For some reason, I know a lot about relationships, how to maintain them, what not to do, how to treat a woman, yet put me in that position and I'm useless.
    I can be extremely convincing when I lie because I construct an entire backstory and alibi, within 10 seconds of thinking of the lie.
    Along those lines, I am extremely apathetic, but most people (my dad included) have a very hard time believing me, because I can feign sympathy and empathy perfectly.
    I have only ever been good and truly angry 3 times in my life, and when I am, 2 things happen: I scare myself and everyone else shitless, and I stay that way for weeks. I scare the people because when I get mad, I yell, I swear, I hit things, I throw things. But when I am right angry, I speak like I could be having a casual conversation with you, but with a demonic under/overtone (which one depends on the circumstances).
    I can drive anything that is meant to be driven, even if I've never been in one before.
    I barely passed math all through school, despite having the correct answer 95% of the time: everything is done in my head. I honestly don't know how to show my work, because I don't have the same thought processes as most people.
    I can write truly captivating books...for the first 3 chapters. After that I lose interest or hate 1 small detail, and scrap the entire thing.

I'm sure I'll think of more.

Comment

• Quoth TowelKing View Post
      I hate people intentionally mis-spelling words, on signs, internet or texts.
      I apologize.
      "Is it the lie that keeps you sane? Is this the lie that keeps you sane?What is it?Can it be?Ought it to exist?"
      "...and may it be that I cleave to the ugly truth, rather than the beautiful lie..."

Comment

• 6. I love the band America.

7. I would rather drink juice than soda (though they probably have the same amount of sugar).

8. I once sliced my thumb to the bone on the lid of a Campbell's soup can, and thus have to use a safe kiddy can opener now.

9. I have acrylic veneers on my six top middle teeth because my teeth are naturally pitted and scarred by a congenital condition and my smile would be hideous otherwise.

10. If Khan was a girl I was prepared to fight Husband to name her Tenar.
        https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

• Quoth AnaKhouri View Post
          6. I love the band America.

I do too did you hear about Dan Peek passing away the other day? Sad.....
          Last edited by telecom_goddess; 07-28-2011, 03:47 PM.
          https://www.youtube.com/user/HedgeTV
          Great YouTube channel check it out!

Comment

• I've been scarred by a bed, twice, in two different countries

learned I have a knack for baking from scratch when I was 8

once I learned how to crochet, it was like I already knew how to; my first blanket Didn't look like it was my first project

didn't have tv, cell phone or home internet for over seven years

been told I'm good at mimicking a singer when I'm singing along. also told I mimic the other person when I'm relating a story......
            Your story may not have such a happy beginning, but that doesn't make you who you are. It is the rest of your story who you choose to be. So who are you? - Kung Fu Panda 2

Comment

• if i talk to someone long enough, i pick up their speech patterns and mimic them
              i'm five two and a half. i always emphasize the half
              i want to learn how to say "use the tongs" in klingon to scare my customers
              i read almost obsessively, have to have a book with me at all times
              i love music, but dont sing in public at all

Comment

• 1. I once walked away from a car wreck that should have killed me. I hit a tree head-on doing over 30mph, knocked the engine block back two feet into the car, bent the steering wheel with my sternum and broke the gas pedal off of its bracket.
                2. I am allergic to Dreft detergent, which is hypo-allergenic.
                3. I am also allergic to something in pad thai,not the peanuts, but I continue to eat it on a regular basis anyway
                4. I am double jointed in my knees, and they will bend so far backwards that I've worried registered nurses
                5. Due to a seziure disorder I had in my teens, I once forgot what the color red looked like. Anything that color was either gray, or if it was a red image over a red background, invisible to me.
                What's going on? Where are we going? And why are we in this hand-basket!?!

Comment

• I hate the sun.

Despite the fact that I hate shoes I love flip flops and will wear them whenever possible.

I'm fascinated by ancient cultures and religions.

Book buying is almost a compulsion for me. It's rare for me to leave a bookstore without at least one book (when I have the money to buy books).

I love bags and purses. When I was in high school I would routinely buy a new bag or purse every couple weeks. Nowadays I just make do with what I have but I'm always keeping an eye out for nice, inexpensive bags.
                  Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
                  Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

• I collect rare and obscure video games.

I enjoy japanese series like Kamen Rider and Ryukendo.

I tend to wear an old poly-cotton blend robe that has a dragon on it.

I'm working on a game review show.

I like to eat raw broccoli and cauliflower.
                    Low lie the Fields of Athenry/ Where once we watched the small free birds fly/ Our love was on the wing/ we had dreams and songs to sing/ It's so lonely around the Fields of Athenry

Comment

• Grossness ahead! Will make many of you cringe!

1. I -hate- shaving. No matter what, I will end up with a nick on my legs somewhere, not to mention the itching from both the healing wound and the growing hair. I told my boyfriend if he wants me to have smooth skin, he can shave me. The same goes with clipping my toenails.

2. I love Christmas, birthdays and other gift giving holidays where I have to give the gift. I will spend months agonizing over the perfect present, the perfect wrap, the perfect tag, and will wander over to where I've placed the wrapped gift (or gifts at Christmas) and stare at them and imagine the joy and delight the receipient will have. Having said that, I am useless with wrapping paper. Useless at cutting, useless at folding, useless at taping. All gift wrapped presents look like lumpy boxes of mush criss crossed with bits of tape.

3. I am a sensitive. I can "talk" to spirits and gods in my head, feel their presence, but I have never seen one.

4. Gross! I still pick my nose. And eat it. I don't know why.

5. TMI. I have never had an orgasm as an adult. As a child, I used my stuffed animals in...uh...creative ways. Didn't figure out until I was in my late teens that what I called "wrestling" was masturbation.
                      Success is not final, failure is not fatal: It is the courage to continue that counts.-Winston Churchill

Comment

• Quoth Lvl_9_Gazebo View Post
                        1. Also a low-level empath, psychic, something-or-other. I often get a heads-up to big changes approaching in my life by way of flashes of deja vu. The more frequently these flashes hit, and the stronger they hit, the bigger the change. Before I met my current boyfriend, the deja vu was almost constant for practically an entire month. I also received a vision of my current boyfriend a couple of years before I met him. There's an interesting story there if anyone would care to have me elaborate on it.

*chop*

3. seeing the "13 lights of heaven".
                        Quoth 42_42_42 View Post

13. I've seen heaven and hell. The reality of them will suprise most people.
                        Please elaborate, both of you.
                        Success is not final, failure is not fatal: It is the courage to continue that counts.-Winston Churchill

Comment

• 1. I'm a huge fan of High School Musical. As in I have all 3 on DVD and 2 copies of the first movie (regular and special edition)

2. I used to bite my toenails. I'm currently 50 pounds away from doing that again.

3. I despise writing. My professors and friends all like what I write but I usually only see the flaws. The only exception is with some of the alternate song lyrics I write.

4. It's been almost a decade since I've been angry. Annoyed, irritated, disgusted, stressed but never true red rage.

5. Somewhat tmi/NSFW: I'm still a virgin. I have no desire to have sex with anyone.
                          "Oh, by the way..." All of my HATE

Ou kata nomon = Not according to the accepted norm

Comment

• 1. I am very agile and quick for a 5' 11'', 230 lb. fat bastard, and have often been told that I shouldn't be able to move the way I do.

2. I go to see the opera "Tosca" at least once a year, and gladly skip meals to be able to afford it.

3. My right shoulder can predict the weather. It always begins to ache 24 hours before it rains.

4. I tend to become very emotional about small and inconsequential things in films. For example, I won't care about the hero and heroine getting back together at the end, but I will feel sorry for the poor guy who had his horse stolen by the hero.

5. In spite of not being British, I speak nearly perfect english with a clear London accent. I've been able to fool londoners into thinking I was from London.
                            Last edited by Divra; 05-14-2012, 04:48 AM.
                            The customer is always right, but this is a public house, and you are a guest.

Comment

• Wow--I forgot I started this thread!
                              "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

• 1.) I am left-handed, but can use my right hand for most tasks if I want to, including writing. However, I usually don't want to, which is why I don't call myself ambidextrous.
                                2.) I have moved nine times since 2008, and am moving a tenth time in a couple of weeks.
                                3.) I talk to cars. They talk back. Not out loud or anything. My last car died horribly and I let his spirit free from the frame...I still talk to him from time to time.
                                4.) I loathe, and actually somewhat dread, the process of getting a tattoo, but I have two and plan on many more once I'm living in AZ and have money to spend on that kind of thing again.
                                5.) I can't see ghosts, but I can communicate with them. I had one in my last house until my roommate moved in. I guess she didn't like him or something, because I came home one night and he was on the lawn. Basically had to scoop him up and hide him in a safe place until he was ready to move on. I now have a sort of imprint of him still stored in the same place...when I get the right tools and setup, I'll let him out.
                                "Only in our dreams are we free. The rest of the time we need wages." - Terry Pratchett
                                Emissary of Minong - my blog and its Facebook page

Comment

Working...
                                X