This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quoth Tyg3rW01f View Post
    You know Nikki, you and I are a lot alike. We're both travelling through life... [Title Character presses the brake pedal and nothing happens] ... IN A CAR WITH NO BRAKES!
    Who's Harry Crumb? (Gotta love John Candy)

Oh my God, they found Tom!

SC
    "...four of his five wits went halting off, and now is the whole man governed with one..." W. Shakespeare, Much Ado About Nothing Act I, Sc I

Do you like Shakespeare? Join us The Globe Theater!

Comment

• Quoth BroSCFischer View Post
      Oh my God, they found Tom!
      SC
      The Great Escape, 1963

Man... WHAT has happened to Hollywood? We have no GREAT Actors anymore, only ones that are popular. The Great Escape had many of the Greats. Today's movies have popular fakes.

Try this one.
      "You won't get s*** out of me. I've been constipated all week!"
      Last edited by Tyg3rW01f; 04-07-2012, 03:52 PM.

Comment

• Here's a hint... the film stars John Belushi and Mark Metcalf

Comment

• National Lampoon's Animal House

--------
          "You guys wanna go see a dead body?"
          "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

• Stand By Me

now i know who you remind me of, you like a really evil Mr.Rogers.
            Lister: This is Crazy. Why are we talking about going to bed with Wilma Flintstone?
            Cat: You're right. We're Nuts! This is an insane conversation....
            Lister: She'll never leave Fred and we know it.

Comment

• Quoth DaDairyDruid View Post
              Stand By Me

now i know who you remind me of, you like a really evil Mr.Rogers.
              Demolition Man.

"Where'd you think this would get you, Jerry?"
              "Oh, how would I know? I'm on the floor?"
              PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

• Quoth BeenThereDoneThat View Post
                National Lampoon's Animal House

--------
                "You guys wanna go see a dead body?"
                Quoth Tyg3rW01f View Post
                Here's a hint... the film stars John Belushi and Mark Metcalf

OOPS!!! I meant SLIM PICKINS
                SORRY!!!

The movie stars John Belushi and Slim Pickins! It also opens with a parody of Steve Spielberg's JAWS...

Quote was:
                "You won't get s*** outta me! I been constipated all week!"

Next quote is:
                "Jesus Palomino, a Nazi. I knew it, you're all in cahoots. Well let me tell you something, Mr. Heinie Kraut, I fought your kind in the great war, and we kicked the living s*** out of you!

Comment

"Jesus Palomino, a Nazi. I knew it, you're all in cahoots. Well let me tell you something, Mr. Heinie Kraut, I fought your kind in the great war, and we kicked the living s*** out of you!
                  OK, 1941, then. And yes, I googled that one, because I was sure of Animal House before.

DaDairyDruid was correct with "Stand By Me."

------------------------

"Sir, you are no gentleman." "And Miss, you are no lady."
                  "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

I believe that quote was attributed to Churchill, but other than that I got no clue.

SC
                    "...four of his five wits went halting off, and now is the whole man governed with one..." W. Shakespeare, Much Ado About Nothing Act I, Sc I

Do you like Shakespeare? Join us The Globe Theater!

Comment

Gone With the Wind

------------

" I don't know, Spencer. Maybe you are a bomb. Just don't blow up in my face. "
                      "If your day is filled with firefighting, you need to start taking the matches away from the toddlers…” - HM

Comment

• Quoth Crossbow View Post
                        Gone With the Wind
                        Winner, meet cookie (I have no idea about the quote you posted...)

Comment

• Quoth Crossbow View Post
                          "I don't know, Spencer. Maybe you are a bomb. Just don't blow up in my face."
                          Imposter (2001)

"A city is made of brick, Pharoah. The strong make many. The weak make few. The dead... [balance thuds] ...make none. So much for accusations."

Comment

"A city is made of brick, Pharoah. The strong make many. The weak make few. The dead... [balance thuds] ...make none. So much for accusations."
                            The Ten Commandments

*hero slaps a guy, takes his butterfly knife, closes it and hands it back*
                            "Try it again."

(hint, 1980's cult movie, fairly certain its a lesser known title)

Comment

• Quoth Chanlin View Post
                              The Ten Commandments
                              Unfortunately I don't have an answer for your new clue but I wanted to say that The Ten Commmandments was the first movie that popped into my mind, too...but maybe because of the OP's added sound effects I thought it must be a comedy Guess it's time to watch the movie again!

Comment

• Quoth Chanlin View Post
                                *hero slaps a guy, takes his butterfly knife, closes it and hands it back*
                                "Try it again."

(hint, 1980's cult movie, fairly certain its a lesser known title)
                                Extra Hint: 1984 was the release Year

Comment

Working...
                                X