This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guess we wait till Sarlon can join us now
    Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

Well I could approach her but that can wait I guess. Yay this is fun.
      Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
      Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

*nods* Might be a good idea to do that..both must keep in mind that she has no way of knowing you were successful .. yet.
        Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

Exactly. She is aware of what the chick I'm impersonating looks like, right?

Comment

Yes, yes she is.

Comment

Ok. Just checking.

Comment

wait? I am?!
                It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

"my you look like a trust worthy fellow! would you like to join our party!"
                  It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

Lols. :P <filler>

Comment

Shit. I may have to snag that quote for my sig.

Comment

its from the movie The Gamers, don't remember who said it, but it was the fighter to the red wizard

Comment

Damn. And here I thought it was an original quote. Whoops. Lol.

Yeah I don't really know what to do next IC. Hopefully I can think of something tomorrow. (Halloween parade with my sis and her family tomorrow night! Woohoo!)

Comment

you and i should have a nice long post and leave mytical in the dust to catch up

Comment

Totally. *evil smirk*

Eta: disclaimer: I am not actually evil.

Comment

your post btw

I'm off to shower and take my sleepy pills...work at dark 30 tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
                                X