Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They both hang their heads "Wes not very good at talkin sis, yous know this. Sides, yous the boss. Ifn anybody wants a job they should have to go through yous."
    Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

Nya sighs loudly like she's really inconvenienced. 'Wait here. I'll be back shortly.' Nya then heads back the way she came.
      Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
      Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

She gets back to the bar.
        Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

Nya approaches Masi.
          'Excuse me, but you wouldn't happen to be looking for a job would ya?' she asks.

Comment

((sorry guys had manditory over time tonight))

"depends...whos asking human?"

Masi raises an eye brow looking at her.
            It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

'My name is Trixs, and I'm looking for a mechanic. Would you like to go somewhere more private to talk?' says Nya.

Comment

~pushes the chair out across from her with her foot from under the table~

"heres private enough..."
                It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

'Fair enough' says Nya.
                  She sits in the proffered chair and leans in.
                  'Masi it's me, Nya,' she whispers, 'I have us an in. You ready?'

Comment

"you make an interesting offer human..."

though the tone is harsh nya can see the sparkle of recognition in her eyes, with just the barest nod of her head as she carefully wraps up what she had been tinkering with placing it in her pack and stands.

Comment

By the time you two get back to the ship, the twins ((I did mention they were Andromedian right?)) have 'explained' to the others that at least until you reach the pirate headquarters you are in charge. The group does not give you any trouble about the new member.

About half way through the trip, the twins find the two of you .. and making sure you and they are alone.."Wes just got a couple questions." suddenly they straighten up "Where is the real Trix?"

"You are good, we were almost fooled..until you didn't floor the guy who questioned you." Brock admits. He holds up a hand "Don't panic, we are not going to do anything..as long as Trix stays safe. Oh and no mention of the fact we are not drooling idiots to Trix."

Comment

Masi looks at nya~

"I am who I say I am...I am Masi...I am a mechanic"

looks at the two of them.

"I have no intention of sabatoging this ship...you have my word as a martian"

Comment

'I'm Nya. Trix is indeed safe.' says Nya. 'Now I'm wondering who y'all are.'

Comment

They sort of blush. "Well we really are Trix's adopted brothers, but most people believe because of our size that Andromedians are .. not so bright. We had no desire to prove them otherwise. We've made it our job to look after Trix, and tried to talk her out of joining the pirates, but..couldn't. We were hoping there would come a way for us to get her out without getting her killed."

The other looks at you with a sincerity.."If there is ANY way you two can get her out of the mess she has gotten herself in, we would be very grateful. We have to warn you though, the guy were going to see..he is bad news. Just the third in charge of the whole shebang, but not a nice guy. We won't intimidate him like we were able to the others."

The first finishes. "He won't believe you are Trix if you are not mean. Somebody, besides him, gets in your face..knock them down. They question you, pull your weapon...and don't flinch if other weapons are drawn. Don't hesitate to send us after somebody if they bother you. You got to be hard. Even Trix won't stand up to the main guy though..she is brave not stupid." he shows you a holovid of the main person. "Everybody just calls him Patch, and he likes it that way."

Comment

"what about myself? can you sell me to your boss?"

Masi has listened intently storing away this converstation for later perusal.

Comment

'I'll keep my part. It's in my nature as much I dislike that part of my species history.' says Nya with more then a little distaste. 'But I agree with Masi. We will need some help getting her an in.'

Comment

Working...
                                X