This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quoth Chanlin View Post
    Why do I not find this reassuring in the least?
    Don't worry, I decided it wasn't. It's a lot weirder than that. Also, chaos is still neat.

Today's addition to this game's soundtrack: Carol of the Old Ones.
    Last edited by KabeRinnaul; 06-06-2012, 05:28 PM.
    » Horse Words «·» Roleplaying Stuff «

Comment

• Sorry not feeling well lately, pains been keeping me awake last couple of days..new anti-infection medicine not sitting well..will post when I can.
      Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Important thing is for you to get better. We'll be here when you're up for things ^^
        My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• I feel old now... and ashamed of my fellow man.
          I was reading the forum and one of my coworkers asked over my shoulder, "What's ALIENS?"
          Never seen past Sigourney Weaver setting off the fire suppressors, but D***!!! I even knew about the xenomorph crap BEFORE I was 13!!

Comment

• I've never seen the movie either, and I know what it is and etc.

But don't worry. I've dated myself worse by referencing Pete & Pete at a Boy Scout camp.
            My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• O.O
              you watched that Nickelodian show too?!
              YAY! I'm not a zillion and one!

Comment

• Quoth Kheldarson View Post
                Pete & Pete
                Quoth Tyg3rW01f View Post
                O.O
                ARTIE! The Strongest MAAAN... ...in the World!
                PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

• so about this EN in Atlanta... Am I correct to be afraid of a repeat of the discovery of the nest scenes in ALIEN and ALIENS?
                  and am I facing a drider? 'cuz that would... be not-good

Comment

• Quoth Tyg3rW01f View Post
                    O.O
                    That and many others. However, the most memorable still remains...

"We run, we jump, we swim and play;
                    We row and go on trips.
                    But the things that last forever;
                    Are our dear friendships..."

If you can continue that song, you are a child of the 90s.

Quoth Tyg3rW01f View Post
                    so about this EN in Atlanta... Am I correct to be afraid of a repeat of the discovery of the nest scenes in ALIEN and ALIENS?
                    and am I facing a drider? 'cuz that would... be not-good
                    Nah, just a hive mind.

Also, been a bit sick. I'll be posting tomorrow. Might get one up tonight, but not sure.
                    Last edited by KabeRinnaul; 06-10-2012, 03:43 AM.

Comment

• I can think it I know the song....but I can't remember the song...

SAULTE YOUR SHORTS!
                      It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• Quoth KabeRinnaul View Post
                        That and many others. However, the most memorable still remains...

"We run, we jump, we swim and play;
                        We row and go on trips.
                        But the things that last forever;
                        Are our dear friendships..."

If you can continue that song, you are a child of the 90s.
                        Camp Anawana
                        We hold you in our heart
                        When we think about you
                        We hope we never part/It make me wanna fart
                        My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• More of a child of the 80's here. Even remember when Will Smith was 'Fresh Prince' and got sued by the makers of Freddy Krueger (spelling) for "Nightmare on my street" (or the studio that put it out rather).
                          Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Quoth Mytical View Post
                            More of a child of the 80's here. Even remember when Will Smith was 'Fresh Prince' and got sued by the makers of Freddy Krueger (spelling) for "Nightmare on my street" (or the studio that put it out rather).
                            My typical nostalgia check for a child of the 80s is to ask if they remember the universal greeting. Though that was 1986, so some might say it's getting a bit late for a "child of" the 80s.

Comment

• Quoth Mytical View Post
                              More of a child of the 80's here. Even remember when Will Smith was 'Fresh Prince' and got sued by the makers of Freddy Krueger (spelling) for "Nightmare on my street" (or the studio that put it out rather).
                              HA!!!! was driving home tonight turned on the radio, and will smith was singing about how "parents just don't understand!"
                              It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• Hmm not sure if I know the universal greeting. I know "Nanu nanu", "Live long and prosper"...do they count?

Comment

Working...
                                X