Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'I have basic training on most guns. I'm proficient on most handguns though.' states Siobhan.
    'I much prefer hand to hand though. I can hold my own in physical combat against an opponent 3 times my size.'
    Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
    Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

• "This is still way over my head," Loren complains. "And I'm still not sure I'd be any good, especially if we're talking fighting now. I just run."
      My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• Doyle grins and looks at Loren, "Smart ting lass. First rule o' survivin' a fight is don' fight if ya don' have ta."

Comment

• "First things first, just Mr. Black. I've gone this long without letting them give me an Agent designation, and I have no intention of changing that now. But, you won't all be required to take on a combat role, nor become proficient with weapons. However, anyone who's primarily doing field work is going to have to get at least basic combat proficiency. Further training will be available to anyone who's interested - yes, even for the younger ones. As for the other question I heard, no, you won't need to give the dog a code name, unless it starts talking and introducing itself."
          » Horse Words «·» Roleplaying Stuff «

Comment

• Sarah scratches the dogs head, ears and chin, basically allowing the dog to move her hand where it wants the scritches most. A brief moment of unguarded smile crosses her lips as she listens to the discussions.

"I've seen plenty of guns and firefights..." a small shiver of fear moves through her slight frame, "but I have never fired one myself."
            It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• Joey (aka Agent Newton) shrugged at the mention of combat proficiency. "I know how to handle a firearm," he said, and this much would have been clear to anyone who had spotted his Bureau-issued sidearm under his jacket. "It was required at my old job."

He scratched the back of his head. "I know how to defend myself in hand-to-hand, but I generally avoid getting into such situations." He didn't add why. With his talent, he tended to find out more about his fighting opponent than he usually cared to, from contact with their clothes or with their bodily fluids, sometimes.
              PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

• "I have some hand to hand training, but generally try to avoid those situations. I have a lot of experience with what you'd probably call unconventional firearms--basically directed energy weapons. Not sure exactly how useful that would be here though."
                "I am quite confident that I do exist."
                "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

• Doyle simply makes a mental note of everyone's skills but remains silent himself on the subject choosing instead to appraise the people in the room. After a moment he looks right at the man calling himself Newton appraising his side arm. For now he keeps to himself deciding that if his suspicions are indeed true, and the man had chosen not to reveal his profession he had his reasons for it. Besides, he himself had declined to reveal his own choice of profession for reasons of his own.

Comment

• *bump*

"so mister black...what exactly would you have us do. Surely you cannot expect to know all our strengths and weaknesses from a single meeting."

Sarah looks at his face directly and he would get the distinct impression he was having his soul looked at rather then just his face....it would only last a moment, as her eyes would quickly move to the spot over his shoulder or above his head.

(anyone speaking directly to her would note she never looks anyone in the face or eyes directly.)
                    It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• It would be hard to imagine a more cocksure smirk than the one he gives there. "All? No, but I do have a good idea of them. Why do you think they let me do this? But just so you know, I can do anything that the people around me do. So while I may not be able to look you over and know your level of combat training or anything, well..." He goes around the room, pointing in turn at Romanza, Loren, Doyle, Siobhan, Joey, Fred, Terry, and Sarah. "I'll know when anyone is lying. I can vanish small items. I could let you all forget I'm here. I can pick up on your emotions. I can know an object's history by touching it. I can get hints of the future. I can see more than a normal human can. And I've got perfect memory." That smirk returns. "And since I know who I'm picking them up from, I have at least that, in addition to what I already know about you and can pick up through all of that."

Comment

• Joey tensed as Mr. Black pointed him out and stated what his talent was. Then he glared at the man. Oh, how he wished that he and the BAU had run into him in the course of one of their investigations. Sure, the man had some weird ability of his own and connections, but SSA Lindy would have pulled any strings he had (and the man had quite a few) to nail this smarmy bastard's ass to the wall.

Now that he was outed, however, Joey sighed. "It's true," he admitted. "It may seem fairly mundane, but it has its uses, even if it isn't admissible in court." There, again, a hint to those who didn't know who he was (i.e., the rest of the newcomers to FEND) that he worked in law enforcement somehow. "It can also lead to some... unpleasant knowledge. I hope I do not have to draw you a picture."
                        PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

• Doyle gives a slight grin looking at Mr Black, "Oi wonder 'ow safe it be in 'ere if ya copy everyting. Or can ya control it?"

Comment

• Fred outright laughs. "Hey, you can have my visions if you want them. Seeing as the lightest of them use to have me rolling on the floor in agony. If you are not use to them..a strong one will kill you."
                            Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• "better then never forgetting anything...." sarah mumbles this quietly still petting the dog and still not looking at anyone.

Comment

• "Of course I can control it. Can you imagine if I couldn't? We used to have a guy in Research who could see and think in four spatial dimensions. I only tried his ability once. He's the one who created that lovely transport system that got most of you here, by the way."

Comment

Working...
                                X