• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Define well-to-do? Cuz all I really have are jeans and shirts."
    My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• Sarah looks at her with mock worry in her sparkling blue eyes.

"wait....do you think he means like....dresses? Well...you and I should be fine, but mister Doyle...I don't think he could pull a dress off."
      It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• Loren snerks. "I don't know. I think he could pull one off better than me."
        My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• Doyle nods to Black confirming he has the right of the plan and then turns to the girls and grins, "Oi don't tink oi have da hips fer a dress." He chuckles, "Oi do believe jeans and a nice shirt would be fine. We're a family on vacation after all."

Comment

• "but even my less street clothes wouldn't pass for decent...and I'd really need to clean up, and you know....ooo I just had a thought....could I be the surley teenager? give me a good look around the place and if I don't "hear" people we can write it off as just that."

a wide grin splits her face.
            It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• "Hmm..." Doyle gives Sarah an appraising look, "It might work. But den if ya get caught our wonderful host might kick us out."

Comment

• "14 long years on the street mr doyle...I'm good at not getting caught."

Comment

• Doyle smiles, "Fair enough lass." He starts to head out of the room, "Oi suppose Oi'll go and make ready den."

Comment

• Black's Team
                    Black nods. "You three find ways to keep yourselves occupied for about half an hour, and I'll get some lodgings together for you to prepare. Temporary for Carson and Doyle. Probably something more permanent for Tolami. Then you just need to get ready tonight and we'll head out tomorrow."

Romanza's Team
                    "A bit... but nothing ever really fixes it completely. Get used to it a bit, though."

Cassandra's Team
                    "It's not entirely clear, actually. The major issue is that none of the victims seem able to describe their captors, despite the fact that none of them claim to have been bound or drugged in any fashion. In fact, every indication is that the recovered victims went along willingly - except for the fact that they claim they didn't."

Lochdubh, Scotland (Tyger)
                    The two MIBs seem a bit wary, but confident. They approach and knock at his door - if they've noticed him there, they're not giving any indication of it. He does, however, notice that one is keeping a hand within quick reach of what's likely a holster under his jacket.
                    » Horse Words «·» Roleplaying Stuff «

Comment

• Fred was quiet through the trip to the transporter. He was never much of a talker, and he really didn't have much to add at the moment. When they got to the transporter, and he finally got to experience it..it had a slightly unusual effect on him. It gave him a severe headache for a few minutes..as every memory (and since he has a perfect memory that is a lot of them) seemed to intensify for a moment...and compact into a single point of time.

So as he come out the other side he is holding onto his head, and falls to his knees in pain. It is just a split second of intensity, but it does actually eliminate any other physical responses that the transport seems to give some. He clears his head and manages to stand up. "That is not going to be a pleasant memory."
                      Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Joey's second trip through the transporter was about as bad as it was the first time. When they emerged at the other end, Joey looked slightly green and had a few dry heaves, then took a few deep breaths to center himself.

He helped Fred to his feet. "Yeah, it's not something you'll forget, that."
                        PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

• Josiah opened the door enough for the two suits to see his face and the ready M1911 in his hand.
                          "Ev'nin', Gentlemen," Josiah's accent was almost neutral, but showing a hint of Scotland's Highlands. His odd, amber-gold eyes bored through the two agents.
                          His voice cold as the Arctic ice he'd once trained upon, Josiah told the nervous agent, "Lower your hand, m'Lord."
                          Once he had been obeyed, Josiah allowed the two into his home. Gesturing with the pistol, he suggested conversationally, " 'ave a sea' gents. Oh, and be good lads, and place your weapons and credentials on the coffee table."
                          He turned slightly, then lifted the pistol as if he'd just remembered. "Where are my manners? Tea? Or do you guys prefer coffee? Don't try for the weapons. In case you need reminding, I'm a United States Naval SEAL -- Inactive Reserve. I know more ways of killing you with nothing more than a pocketknife than you knew existed."
                          Last edited by Tyg3rW01f; 03-27-2012, 01:18 AM.

Comment

• As black leaves the room to make arrangements sarah turns to the other two teammates.

"so how do we do this? should we do a scout around first but if the oppertuity arrises we make the change and get out?"

Comment

• Doyle nods to Sarah, "Dat's been my plan from da get go lass."

Comment

• Romanza's Team
                                "Yeah, like I said. You get a bit used to it, at best."

Romanza keeps leading them towards what Joey probably recalls as the garage/parking area. They're soon taking a car out and heading South into Virginia.

Lochdubh, Scotland (Tyger)
                                The younger agent, the one who'd been ready to draw outside, looks to his partner as though for approval, likely confirming the older is the senior agent. The older agent nods and places a pistol and what seems to be an ID or building access card on the table. The younger follows suit, but in addition he includes an American military ID.

"Sorry, but my key card is all you get. I was a civilian before the Foundation recruited me, and they disapprove of agents carrying around anything to link ourselves back to them. As to the rest of it, coffee, and I might surprise you."
                                » Horse Words «·» Roleplaying Stuff «

Comment

Working...
                                X