This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black's Team
    "I thought the one we picked out for him was rather nice, but apparently he's decided not to wear it."

Romanza's Team
    The man calmly ignores the commands. "I was hopin' this wouldn' get too hostile, so 'fore ya'll go an' do anythin' too drastic, I figure I oughta head on off. Good evenin', gents an' ma'am." With a sudden blur of motion, he vanishes, only for them to hear his voice from behind, and looking would show he'd covered at least a hundred feet in under a second. "An' I wouldn' try ta keep up, either. Wouldn' do ya any good." With another blur, he's gone completely.

Romanza swears at that. "Damnit, another report to write."
    » Horse Words «·» Roleplaying Stuff «

Comment

• "I'm ready to leave when ever Mr Black."
      It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• Quoth KabeRinnaul View Post
        Romanza's Team
        The man calmly ignores the commands. "I was hopin' this wouldn' get too hostile, so 'fore ya'll go an' do anythin' too drastic, I figure I oughta head on off. Good evenin', gents an' ma'am." With a sudden blur of motion, he vanishes, only for them to hear his voice from behind, and looking would show he'd covered at least a hundred feet in under a second. "An' I wouldn' try ta keep up, either. Wouldn' do ya any good." With another blur, he's gone completely.

Romanza swears at that. "Damnit, another report to write."
        Agent Newton (Joey Monfries), Romanza's Team

Joey blinks as the figure abruptly leaves at speed, spinning around and almost squeezing off a shot before realizing that he'd never make a hit, and thus just waste precious ammo. He sighs, disengaging the hammer and flicking on the safety. "Well, dammit."

He turns to the murder scene. "Now we just have to process..."

With that, Joey lets his FBI profiler skills go to work as he tries to make out what details he can, before using his tactile postcognition to draw any more data out. "Fred, anything you're spotting that might help me out?" he asks, specifically meaning anything that might work with his talent.
        PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

• Fred goes into 'walking lab' mode. Looking for anything that the naked eye might miss, even the most minute of details ((Let me know if I should come up with this, or you have something in mind here)). As he finds anything, he lets the group know pointing out where he sees what at.
          Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Josiah nodded, then pulled the ACR out of his rifle bag. Unrolling the bag proved it to be a shooter's mat. This done, Josiah began disassembling the rifle and inspecting everythig before reassembling the entire weapon.
            http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs71/f/20...oy-d4ik5mn.jpg
            When the chopper arrived, Josiah had packed, and was ready for transport.

"Okay, let me see if I understand what you told me in my own kitchen. F.E.N.D. is international. So what the hell are S.H.I.E.L.D., Torchwood, and M.I.B.? Bad, government-funded copies of F.E.N.D.?"

Comment

• Black's Team
              "We'll be heading out as soon as everyone's done with breakfast and gotten ready for the trip."

Romanza's Team
              The first and most obvious thing either notice is the appearance of the body - ears rising to a point, solid-black eyes, and sharp, pointed teeth similar to a cat's. Fred discovers a black knife inside the coat it's wearing that seems to confirm this is as least a hobgoblin, if not their hobgoblin. Which could be confirmed easily enough.

Romanza sighs and turns to the scene. "Hope you enjoyed meeting one of the Eternals, by the way."

(Anything else is up to you. I'll run with whatever catches my interest.)

Lochdubh, Scotland
              "Fictional, life imitating art, and more or less us, respectively. If you're looking for a good popular media portrayal of what we do, I recommend Warehouse 13 and The X-Files. We've been looking for a potential leak connected to the former, since a handful of items they've shown have been worryingly accurate."

Comment

• sarah finishes her food almost as soon as Black finishes talking.

"I left my room ready"
                It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• "I think it was too tight, wasn't it?" An arch look at Doyle.
                  My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• Doyle pointedly ignores the dress comments, "I'm ready.... wait..." he takes another big bite of sausage, "ok, now I'm ready."

Comment

• Quoth KabeRinnaul View Post
                      Romanza's Team
                      The first and most obvious thing either notice is the appearance of the body - ears rising to a point, solid-black eyes, and sharp, pointed teeth similar to a cat's. Fred discovers a black knife inside the coat it's wearing that seems to confirm this is as least a hobgoblin, if not their hobgoblin. Which could be confirmed easily enough.

Romanza sighs and turns to the scene. "Hope you enjoyed meeting one of the Eternals, by the way."

(Anything else is up to you. I'll run with whatever catches my interest.)
                      Agent Newton (Joey Monfries), Romanza's Team

Joey glances up as he crouched by the body. "Eternals? I admit, my perusal of the database was brief and I was more focused on the hobs, but I don't remember seeing anything in there about them." He pauses, then adds, "Of course, I may not have had clearance yet."

He looks up as Fred pulls out that knife, recognizing it. "That's the knife our hob was using. I'm almost certain of it. I'd know for certain if I touched it, but then I'd also get intimate details on every murder it's been used to commit, and I'd rather not have that lurking in my nightmares."

Joey does touch the hobgoblin's coat, and to outward appearances, he goes momentarily rigid and there's a sharp intake of breath. Then he jerks his hand away and stands up, backing off, then running to a bush far enough away from the crime scene to be sick.

"Ugh," the profiler sighs. "Yeah, that's our hob. I recognized the last victim." He turns to Romanza. "So, who was the cowboy? And what, exactly, is an Eternal?"
                      PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

• Black's Team
                        "Good. We'll head down and the three of you will do the actual job. I'll be hanging back in case of emergencies, but for the most part this is your show." He gets up and heads for the door. "Meet you down at the transport."

Romanza's Team
                        She's pulled a camera out and is documenting the scene with that and a notepad. "We don't know exactly who he is - only one of them has a full name attached - but the Eternals are one of our EN entries. They're perceptives like us, but their abilities go far beyond anything the Foundation has, and they don't age. We don't have much in the way of hard evidence, but we suspect they're all over a century old, and we're fairly certain that one of them is at least 500 years old. They're considered ENs rather than just extreme examples of perceptives because of the threat they could present, and the fact that none of them are even remotely interested in cooperating with us." She stands. "And all we can really do now is call in a pick up for the body and let R&D's forensics people do their thing. Though I can guess how that will go - they'll recover the bullets from the body and match them with a number of other ENs the cowboy has taken out, but still give us nothing on who he actually is, and then call you in to try and help identify as many of his victims as possible."

Comment

• Sarah glances at the adults as Black leaves then stands and heads after him.

Comment

• Loren grabs another apple before she heads out as well. Might as well try to enjoy herself, yeah?
                            My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• Lochdubh, Scotland
                              "Fictional, life imitating art, and more or less us, respectively. If you're looking for a good popular media portrayal of what we do, I recommend Warehouse 13 and The X-Files. We've been looking for a potential leak connected to the former, since a handful of items they've shown have been worryingly accurate."
                              "Fictional, eh? Well, then ya might want to explain that to Captain Jack Harkness, since he and Gwen Cooper ACTUALLY showed up to investigate a series of murders in Brakey a few months ago! Anyhow, where you gonna land a blasted Bell 430 in London? Unless you intend to fast-rope in, I'm not aware of any good zones outside the airport."
                              Last edited by Tyg3rW01f; 04-28-2012, 07:22 PM.

Comment

• Deciding that sausages and pockets probably don't mix Doyle follows the rest of the team.

Comment

Working...
                                X