This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Agent Newton - Romanza's Team - Currently at FEND R&D Forensics

Joey digests what he reads on the Eternals-- and smirks amusedly at the discussions going on about the less hostile Eternals' "activities"-- before he's called to Forensics.

When the remains of the bullets are turned over, Joey sits down before taking them, and to the outward observer, he appears to go rigid briefly, inhaling sharply, eyes closing as if he were concentrating. Then he grunts and drops the rounds back in the researcher's gloved hands. He pinches the bridge of his nose as he thinks, then relates it as best he can:

"Farm house. Can't tell where. Too vague. Lot of his hunting-- hobs and zombies, mostly. Target shooting. Someone else there. A woman, black hair. Average height, athletic build." He exhales as he gets this all out, and gives the researcher a happy smile. "It's so good to be able to just give this information out without having to... Sherlock my way to explaining how I know it." Then he sighs. "Couldn't get much detail on the farm house or the woman. The insight just wasn't strong enough. Maybe it was the damage to the bullets, or maybe the things I was seeing was so long enough that the memory isn't strong enough."
    PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

• Sarah gets into the car talking about mile a minute, her slightly glazed over eyes dart back and forth as if reading something in front of her speaking with only a VERY slight pause describing the man she saw, "....and I think your records code named him...the watcher? or possibly The Wolf?"
      It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• "What are you talking about?" Loren frowns, her hands playing with the glasses they've just gotten.
        My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• Sarah shurgs her shoulders, "I've no idea what I'm talking about either....I'm just going on what I remember reading in those files Mr Black allowed us to read back at base."
          It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• Black's Team
            He finishes his call - reporting the attack that served as their distraction - an hangs up the phone. "It was Watcher. Wolf stands out with his hair - he keeps it in a braid halfway down his back. The attack isn't Wolf's style, either. Definite hero complex with that one. Which means I have to just hope that we're only dealing with the results of whatever Watcher did and not the man himself. Because we peg the Eternals as EN-4s as a whole, but I don't think we have a number high enough for him."
            » Horse Words «·» Roleplaying Stuff «

Comment

• "he said something about you taking action? then made a lovely distraction, while Ms Loren managed to grab the glasses."

Comment

• Doyle rolls his eyes, "Wonderful." Then he gestures to Loren, "At least our girl 'ere pulled off the job." He gives her a grin.

Comment

• "That was a bit trickier to grab than I thought. Haven't had that much space before."
                  My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• "well I think you did a great job Ms Loren!"

Comment

• Siobhan glances at Terry then asks Cassandra 'Um, should we be worried? Or shall we get on with our case?'
                      Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
                      Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

• Doyle looks at Black, "We stickin' 'round 'ere ta play clean up?"

Comment

• Black's Team
                          Black shrugs. "Referring to the job itself, maybe. I've had enough encounters with the Eternals over the years for them to talk about me that way. At least one of them would probably kill me given the chance." And then shakes his head at Doyle's question. "We've got plenty of ex-Army or ex-Law Enforcement among our agents. Let them handle it - it's their job, and with my call they should be on their way. I didn't put this team together with direct conflict in mind."

Cassandra's Team
                          "We have a lot of agents with combat experience, and Savant's one of the best. I never like letting my people get into the line of fire, but he can take care of himself. We still have a job to do here, though."

Comment

• "so what now then?"

Comment

• 'What do you have for us?' Siobhan asks.
                              Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
                              Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

• Black's Team
                                "Now we head back to base, give those to Research, and take a break while I come up with something else for you guys to do. Hopefully one that takes longer this time so I get more 'being paid for sitting outside and reading' time in."

Comment

Working...
                                X