• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Ass. You could help."
    My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• Black's Team
      "I help. I'm coordinating the team, setting up jobs, and offering advice. Those things take time and effort. On that note, advice. Try to avoid inadvertently letting any tentacled spider monsters loose on the world next time. I hadn't seen one of those since 1992, and I would have preferred to keep it that way."

Cassandra's Team
      "Well, she's seen some of the victims, and there's definitely something abnormal in play. I also think my first guesses were right - fey or faceless. If it's fey, I think we can expect a sidhe. They're the ones who command obedience. If it's faceless, well, they only come in one variety, and they get to be predictable after a while. Of course, it could still always be some new weird thing."

(And bed for me.)
      Last edited by KabeRinnaul; 05-28-2012, 04:58 PM. Reason: Typo.
      » Horse Words «·» Roleplaying Stuff «

Comment

• Doyle chuckles, "So it's ok if we do it on purpose t'en?"

Comment

• "We didn't let out any tentacled spider monsters...I think?" She looks to the other two. "Did we?"
          My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• After resting and reading up on the Eternals..Fred decides to find one of the Agents..and find out if there is anything he can investigate, analyze ((since he is a walking crime lab)), or otherwise get into. He is not one to sit around doing nothing.
            Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• 'I vote for something new!' deadpans Siobhan.
              'Just kidding. What would we need to do in preparation for a sidhe vs a faceless?' she asks intently.
              Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
              Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

• (sorry guys I fell asleep)

Sarah closes her eyes and leans back against the seat and is quiet the entire trip back to base, not even ribbing Doyle or Loren for their reactions on the transport.

She follows black to the research department with the glasses and proceeds to spend time with them watching, asking questions, and trying not to be a nuisence, though its obvious shes very interested in this aspect of the work too.
                It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• (no worries Sarlon, so did I)

When Doyle and team get back to HQ he heads off to 'his room' and flops down on the bed not even bothering to change.

Comment

• Josiah smiles, "Fine, but if names come over the radio, I'm Whiskey-3-1-7... It was my callsign when on mission. What am I up against," he asked, unpacking his array of GI-Surplus combat gear and weaponry. As he armed and readied, he amended, "Oh, by the way, while not all of my shot are killshots, I NEVER miss. I'm not boasting, either. Dunno how it works or happens, but I never miss."
                    Last edited by Tyg3rW01f; 05-27-2012, 03:55 AM.

Comment

• Black's Team
                      "No unleashing unknown ENs of any variety on purpose, unless the Godzilla Rule applies. Or if the potential comedy outweighs the potential property damage."

He pauses and checks his phone again.

"And apparently you didn't. Well, not tentacled, anyway."

Agent Silver
                      After a bit of discussion about access privileges and information control, mostly concluding with the various researchers deciding that it doesn't matter because everyone finds out anyway, Fred finds himself sitting in an office with two junior researchers, both looking to be in their late 20s at most, but having apparently completed higher education, as both are introduced as doctors - Dr. Rose and Dr. Stern, to be precise.

Dr. Rose: "So, what is it you can do, exactly?"
                      Dr. Stern: "Not that we're looking to study you, or course."
                      Dr. Rose: "Right. We're just wondering what you'd be interested in working on."
                      Dr. Stern: "Unless you're actually interested in us studying you."
                      Dr. Rose: "Well, obviously. Some of the people who work here have abilities that should technically be physically impossible."
                      Dr. Stern: "By which we mean laws of physics, physically impossible, not like feats of strength or anything."

And no, they're not twins or anything. They've just apparently been working together for too long.

Agent Newton
                      "I'm sure it will be helpful, especially to Kher. She's great at putting a bunch of small pieces into place to get the bigger image. I've always wanted to know where Mr. Black found her - I don't think she was brought in during one of the normal Perceptive training groups."

Cassandra's Team
                      "Sidhe are just like any other fey - there's a particular type of iron that they react very badly to. Contact causes them pain, and they can't heal from damage it causes. If any of you are comfortable fighting and want something to carry, I think Black has a place nearby that we can use to get set up. As for Faceless, they're no tougher than normal people, just harder to hit because your mind has trouble staying focused on them. Only perceptives even realize they're there most of the time, and even we can't see their faces. In both cases the most important thing is staying focused and not letting them mess with your head."

Agents J, K, and Clark (Josiah)
                      He shrugs. "Most of us don't know how these things work. But apparently there's some sort of creature at a museum in Atlanta, Georgia. Nobody's said where it came from or what exactly it is, but I gather it's a far cry from anything human. There was one picture sent along with the message, probably off a phone camera or something, and from the looks of it, I'm guessing some sort of giant spider or insect. No idea why they're calling in a large group for that. It sounds like the kind of thing one team could handle. Either way, after we stop we're heading straight in, up a slight of stairs, and... left, I think, to what's going to look like a small lift."

Comment

• Agent Newton - FEND Forensics Division

Joey pauses as the researcher says that. "Hm. I might be able to find something out," he muses aloud, then looks serious, "But that might be considered 'wrong.'"
                        PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

• Fred chuckles a little. "For one I am a walking crime lab. I can analyze things somewhat..like some people could through a microscope. I have a perfect memory, maybe bordering on the supernatural. I can walk into a room, stay for a second, walk out..and recreate it exactly. Down to how many fibers are in the carpet. As for the truly paranormal..I can see the future. Nothing I can control, and if it is very intense I can get headaches or even pass out. I guess if it is strong enough I could actually die. As for research I can do that, as long as it is not invasive. What I really want is a good mystery. Something to use my detective abilities on."
                          Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Agent Newton
                            "You'd dig up something on Black or his pets? I think you'd win bragging rights with half of Research, at least. How?"

Agent Silver
                            The two doctors ponder the explanation.

Dr. Stern: "If you don't mind, we'd like to test some interactions first. Though you might find the object in question of interest. It is quite the mystery. Doctor Rose, could you retrieve the item from locker 903-10-4?"
                            Dr. Rose: "Of course, Doctor Stern." And he's up and heading down the hall.
                            Dr. Stern: "We really don't know much of anything about this one, aside from it being very old. It seems to have some sort of minor psychic effects, and we're wondering if maybe your abilities might lead to some insight into it's nature."

Dr. Rose returns carrying a small box labeled "903-10-4" and set it on the table between them, opening it and pulling out what seems to be a fob watch, covered with strange engravings, and made of some dull unpolished metal. He sets it on the table as well, just next to the box.

Dr. Rose: "Try picking it up, but don't open it."

Agent Tolami (and Agent Carson if she wants to follow along too)
                            Black leads her down into the R&D wing, which is generally an excited, confusing, and generally chaotic mess of projects. Black points off to one side. "That over there is the harmonics lab. They're continuing Tesla's work. All his notes mysteriously confiscated by the government after his death? Ask nicely and they can probably get you a copy. Unfortunately, everyone down there is a little bit fixated. Find a new anomalous object and what's the first thing they suggest? Stick it in a harmonics array and see what happens. Caused a bit of a stir over Norway a couple years ago with that."

Black leads them down to another lab, this one labeled "Psychoactive Phenomena", and hands the glasses off to a researcher. As he does, another researcher brushes past them carrying a small box tagged "903-10-4". Black looks at it for a minute before seeming to remember something. "That was the... What are those idiots doing with that? Excuse me a moment." Black heads off after the researcher.

Comment

• Quoth KabeRinnaul View Post
                              Agent Newton
                              "You'd dig up something on Black or his pets? I think you'd win bragging rights with half of Research, at least. How?"
                              Agent Newton - FEND Research (Forensics)

Joey shrugs. "Get me something that belongs to him, and I can probably pick something up from it." He pauses, adding, "But it may not give me a whole lot; as I said, older memories can get faded..."
                              PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

• Agent Newton
                                "Black or his pets? I do hope you're not discussing me, Researcher Met, or anybody else he has brought in such a disrespectful manner. Do try to remember who assigns your duties." The researcher mumbles something to the extent of "yes, ma'am" to the black haired young lady in a white lab coat. Newton would recognize the voice from Romanza's phone.

She holds out her hand to him. "You must be one of the new recruits. I'm Researcher Kher."

Agent Carson
                                Loren's looking around a little wide eyed. "You know, I may have preferred wandering somewhere else."
                                Last edited by Kheldarson; 06-02-2012, 01:41 AM.
                                My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

Working...
                                X