This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eeep. Me forgots.

The show I was thinking of was Beauty and the Beast (starring some guy named Ron Perlman). The "tiny" role in question was played by Rene Auberjoinios (sp?), aka Odo from Deep Space Nine. Apparently not. >_< Sorry. I could have sworn he had cameos on there as that character.

The lovely song in question: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WI4UB...eature=related

PS it's out on DVD these days. About time. Only took 'em 20 freakin' YEARS o_O
    Last edited by EricKei; 01-29-2012, 09:23 PM.
    "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
    "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
    "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
    "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
    "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
    "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
    Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
    "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

• Was just about to ask if you were sure that was him and I must have hit post after you edited yours

Comment

• As it seems we are questionless...

What do Roseanne, The Fresh Prince of Bel Air and Bewitched have in common? (super easy I KNOW)
        Lister: This is Crazy. Why are we talking about going to bed with Wilma Flintstone?
        Cat: You're right. We're Nuts! This is an insane conversation....
        Lister: She'll never leave Fred and we know it.

Comment

• Quoth EricKei View Post
          The "tiny" role in question was played by Rene Auberjoinios (sp?), aka Odo from Deep Space Nine. Apparently not. >_< Sorry. I could have sworn he had cameos on there as that character.
          Pretty sure this is the guy you're thinking of: Armin Shimerman played the part of Pascal in Beauty and the Beast, and went on to play "Quark" in the Star Trek series of shows from the 90's.
          Last edited by Ree; 02-05-2012, 05:44 PM.
          Too tired of living and too tired to end it. What a conundrum.

Comment

• Quoth DaDairyDruid View Post
            As it seems we are questionless...

What do Roseanne, The Fresh Prince of Bel Air and Bewitched have in common? (super easy I KNOW)
            Are you going for each of the main character's real life spouses (or eventual real life, or ex real life) appeared on the show?

Comment

• No. That was not my aim, but that would not suprise me either.
              Lister: This is Crazy. Why are we talking about going to bed with Wilma Flintstone?

Comment

• What do Roseanne, The Fresh Prince of Bel Air and Bewitched have in common?

A main character in every show was replaced with a new actor?

Bewitched - Darrin
                Fresh Prince - Aunt Viv
                Roseanne - Becky
                Too tired of living and too tired to end it. What a conundrum.

Comment

• THAT'S what I was going for yes.

Comment

• Quoth Ree View Post
                    Pretty sure this is the guy you're thinking of: Armin Shimerman
                    I am redeemed! ^_^ Sorta. I was thinking of Mouse, who thought was played by Odo for some reason. So...point to Ree. My question was technically legit
                    "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
                    "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
                    "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
                    "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
                    "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
                    "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
                    Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
                    "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

• We've been question-less for a while, so here's a new one:

At the end of the movie "Ronin", what was Sam's answer when asked what was in the briefcase?
                      "Kamala the Ugandan Giant" 1950-2020 • "Bullet" Bob Armstrong 1939-2020 • "Road Warrior Animal" 1960-2020 • "Zeus" Tiny Lister Jr. 1958-2020 • "Hacksaw" Butch Reed 1954-2021 • "New Jack" Jerome Young 1963-2021 • "Mr. Wonderful" Paul Orndorff 1949-2021 • "Beautiful" Bobby Eaton 1958-2021 • Daffney 1975-2021

Comment

• (I don't have an answer...I love this game but I never know the answers and I don't want to google... Still a good game though.)
                        "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

• Quoth El Pollo Guerrera View Post
                          We've been question-less for a while, so here's a new one:

At the end of the movie "Ronin", what was Sam's answer when asked what was in the briefcase?
                          Answer: "I don't remember" (great movie)

What do John Rhys-Davies, David Bowie, and Ernest Borgnine have in common?
                          Last edited by Ree; 04-28-2012, 11:26 AM.

Comment

• Ok, it's been a while since the last question was posted.. So I'll post a new one.

On My Little Pony, Friendship Is Magic, what is Pinkie Pies full name?
                            http://www.customerssuck.com/?m=20080203

My destiny is not pretty, but it's what my cutie mark is telling me.

Comment

• Quoth HappyFun Ball View Post
                              Ok, it's been a while since the last question was posted.. So I'll post a new one.

On My Little Pony, Friendship Is Magic, what is Pinkie Pies full name?
                              Pinkemina Diane Pie

New question: In "Over the Hedge," what is the Verminator's full name?
                              PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

• Quoth Jay 2K Winger View Post
                                New question: In "Over the Hedge," what is the Verminator's full name?
                                Dwayne LaFontant.

What do the movies Confidence and The Illusionist have in common? (Should be fairly easy.)

SC

PS: This one is still unanswered.

Chanlin: What do John Rhys-Davies, David Bowie, and Ernest Borgnine have in common?
                                Last edited by BroSCFischer; 04-07-2012, 06:36 AM.
                                "...four of his five wits went halting off, and now is the whole man governed with one..." W. Shakespeare, Much Ado About Nothing Act I, Sc I

Do you like Shakespeare? Join us The Globe Theater!

Comment

Working...
                                X