X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chanlin - correct on both counts.

I'm stumped on the others, myself.
    "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
    "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
    "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
    "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
    "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
    "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
    Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
    "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Quoth DaDairyDruid View Post
      What Movie were the "Stations" trying to get the group to guess in their game of Charades in Bill and Ted's Bogus Journey
      "Smokey and the Bandit 3: Smokey IS the Bandit".

(I haven't seen the movie... I just looked it up on YouTube...)

So, one question left... I have no idea about it though...
      "Kamala the Ugandan Giant" 1950-2020 • "Bullet" Bob Armstrong 1939-2020 • "Road Warrior Animal" 1960-2020 • "Zeus" Tiny Lister Jr. 1958-2020 • "Hacksaw" Butch Reed 1954-2021 • "New Jack" Jerome Young 1963-2021 • "Mr. Wonderful" Paul Orndorff 1949-2021 • "Beautiful" Bobby Eaton 1958-2021 • Daffney 1975-2021

Comment

Taking a major major guess on the King Arthur question and then I will say I am well and truly stumped (after much internet searching).

Is it Michael York?

EDIT:: Gonna add a question since the King Arthur one is the only outstanding question.

Who has portrayed Satan, Gabriel (the archangel), King Arthur and Merlin throughout his career?
        Last edited by Chanlin; 12-05-2011, 09:20 PM.

Comment

Quoth Chanlin View Post
          Who has portrayed Satan, Gabriel (the archangel), King Arthur and Merlin throughout his career?
          Malcolm McDowell.

I'm still working on the other question, but here's another...

What do Elliot Gould, Wayne Rogers and Pernell Roberts have in common?

EDIT:

Quoth MoonCat View Post
          He played King Arthur and he played a Knight Templar (in 2 different TV series). Who is he?
          Was it Sam Neill?
          Last edited by El Pollo Guerrera; 12-06-2011, 04:00 AM.
          "Kamala the Ugandan Giant" 1950-2020 • "Bullet" Bob Armstrong 1939-2020 • "Road Warrior Animal" 1960-2020 • "Zeus" Tiny Lister Jr. 1958-2020 • "Hacksaw" Butch Reed 1954-2021 • "New Jack" Jerome Young 1963-2021 • "Mr. Wonderful" Paul Orndorff 1949-2021 • "Beautiful" Bobby Eaton 1958-2021 • Daffney 1975-2021

Comment

Quoth El Pollo Guerrera View Post
            What do Elliot Gould, Wayne Rogers and Pernell Roberts have in common?
            They all played "Trapper John" from M*A*S*H
            Too tired of living and too tired to end it. What a conundrum.

Comment

Since we are once again without question other than the King Arthur one:

What popular science fiction series was originally intended to be an educational program?

Comment

Doctor Who was supposed to be educational. Daleks ruined that.

What is today's fish selection? (Red Dwarf)
                Last edited by DaDairyDruid; 12-07-2011, 12:32 AM.
                Lister: This is Crazy. Why are we talking about going to bed with Wilma Flintstone?
                Cat: You're right. We're Nuts! This is an insane conversation....
                Lister: She'll never leave Fred and we know it.

Comment

Ruined? Or made better?

You be the judge.
                  PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

What is today's fish selection? (Red Dwarf)
                    Trout a la creme?

(Assuming I got the question right, here's another...)

What actor has won the Primetime Emmy Award for "Best Supporting Actor in a Comedy Series" and "Best Lead Actor in a Drama Series" playing the same character?

Hint #1: same character but on different series.

Hint #2: both shows started in the 70's, the second lasted into the 80's

Comment

Quoth Jay 2K Winger View Post
                      Ruined? Or made better?

You be the judge.
                      1 vote "Better".

Comment

Trout a la creme?

correct on the FISH!
                        Last edited by Ree; 12-08-2011, 01:14 AM. Reason: Fixed quote tag
                        Lister: This is Crazy. Why are we talking about going to bed with Wilma Flintstone?
                        Cat: You're right. We're Nuts! This is an insane conversation....
                        Lister: She'll never leave Fred and we know it.

Comment

What actor has won the Primetime Emmy Award for "Best Supporting Actor in a Comedy Series" and "Best Lead Actor in a Drama Series" playing the same character?

Hint #1: same character but on different series.

Hint #2: both shows started in the 70's, the second lasted into the 80's
                          My guess is Edward Asner, playing Lou Grant on The Mary Tyler Moore Show and then on his own Lou Grant show. (will wait to see if I'm right to ask a question)
                          "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

Quoth BeenThereDoneThat View Post
                            My guess is Edward Asner, playing Lou Grant on The Mary Tyler Moore Show and then on his own Lou Grant show. (will wait to see if I'm right to ask a question)
                            Nailed it!

Comment

Nailed it!
                              Yay! OK, here's a new one...

Name at least three spinoff series from "All In The Family"...more if you can
                              "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

Name at least three spinoff series from "All In The Family"...more if you can
                                Maude ----> Good Times
                                The Jeffersons ----> Checking In
                                Archie Bunker's Place ----> Gloria
                                704 Hauser
                                Too tired of living and too tired to end it. What a conundrum.

Comment

Working...
                                X