• Show
Clear All

Quoth Ree View Post
    Maude ----> Good Times
    The Jeffersons ----> Checking In
    Archie Bunker's Place ----> Gloria
    704 Hauser
    Excellent!!
    "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

Quoth BeenThereDoneThat View Post
      Excellent!!
      Useless trivia is my thing, I guess. LOL.
      Too tired of living and too tired to end it. What a conundrum.

Comment

OK, random question:

There is an episode of "The X-Files" in which Mulder and Scully get lost in the woods. Mulder is wounded and asks Scully to sing to keep him from falling asleep. What song does she choose?
        https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

Joy to the World (aka Jeremiah was a Bullfrog)

What was Wil Wheaton's first appearance in Science Fiction?

Comment

Quoth Chanlin View Post
            What was Wil Wheaton's first appearance in Science Fiction?
            "The Last Starfighter", 1984.

What do the movies "30 Days of Night", "The Road to Perdition" and "Weird Science" have in common?
            "Kamala the Ugandan Giant" 1950-2020 • "Bullet" Bob Armstrong 1939-2020 • "Road Warrior Animal" 1960-2020 • "Zeus" Tiny Lister Jr. 1958-2020 • "Hacksaw" Butch Reed 1954-2021 • "New Jack" Jerome Young 1963-2021 • "Mr. Wonderful" Paul Orndorff 1949-2021 • "Beautiful" Bobby Eaton 1958-2021 • Daffney 1975-2021

Comment

I know, but I will wait and let someone else take a crack at it

Comment

They all have an "N" in their titles?

Comment

All based on graphic novels? (I know the first 2 are, anyway).
                  https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

Quoth AnaKhouri View Post
                    All based on graphic novels? (I know the first 2 are, anyway).
                    Yes. "Weird Science" was the name of a comic from the 50's, and the plot came from a short story from that series.
                    "Kamala the Ugandan Giant" 1950-2020 • "Bullet" Bob Armstrong 1939-2020 • "Road Warrior Animal" 1960-2020 • "Zeus" Tiny Lister Jr. 1958-2020 • "Hacksaw" Butch Reed 1954-2021 • "New Jack" Jerome Young 1963-2021 • "Mr. Wonderful" Paul Orndorff 1949-2021 • "Beautiful" Bobby Eaton 1958-2021 • Daffney 1975-2021

Comment

What do Welcome Back, Kotter; The Greatest American Hero, and Friends have in common?
                      Lister: This is Crazy. Why are we talking about going to bed with Wilma Flintstone?
                      Cat: You're right. We're Nuts! This is an insane conversation....
                      Lister: She'll never leave Fred and we know it.

Comment

Quoth DaDairyDruid View Post
                        What do Welcome Back, Kotter; The Greatest American Hero, and Friends have in common?
                        Well, for one thing, their theme songs were all radio hits..."Welcome Back" by John Sebastian; "Believe It Or Not (Theme from TGAH)" by Joey Scarbury; and "I'll Be There For You" by The Rembrandts.
                        "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

Did we ever get an answer to this one?
                          Quoth MoonCat View Post
                          He played King Arthur and he played a Knight Templar (in 2 different TV series). Who is he?
                          Quoth Chanlin View Post
                          Taking a major major guess on the King Arthur question and then I will say I am well and truly stumped (after much internet searching).

Is it Michael York?
                          Quoth El Pollo Guerrera View Post
                          Was it Sam Neill?
                          Mooncat? A hint, maybe?
                          Last edited by Ree; 12-10-2011, 03:07 AM.
                          Too tired of living and too tired to end it. What a conundrum.

Comment

Quoth BeenThereDoneThat View Post
                            Well, for one thing, their theme songs were all radio hits..."Welcome Back" by John Sebastian; "Believe It Or Not (Theme from TGAH)" by Joey Scarbury; and "I'll Be There For You" by The Rembrandts.
                            they were all #1 radio hits, but close enough for government work
                            Lister: This is Crazy. Why are we talking about going to bed with Wilma Flintstone?
                            Cat: You're right. We're Nuts! This is an insane conversation....
                            Lister: She'll never leave Fred and we know it.

Comment

Quoth Ree View Post
                              Did we ever get an answer to this one?

Mooncat? A hint, maybe?
                              OK, one of the shows was "Robin of Sherwood". And no, it wasn't Michael York.
                              When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

One last guess and I'll admit to googling for this one again. Oliver Tobias? If not then I am well and truly stumped.

Comment

Working...
                                X