This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quoth DaDairyDruid View Post

What was the number of the cell Princess Leia was intwrred in during "A New Hope"
    Cell block AA23?

What was the first US movie to receive an X rating?
    Last edited by Ree; 12-27-2011, 05:53 AM.
    "Kamala the Ugandan Giant" 1950-2020 • "Bullet" Bob Armstrong 1939-2020 • "Road Warrior Animal" 1960-2020 • "Zeus" Tiny Lister Jr. 1958-2020 • "Hacksaw" Butch Reed 1954-2021 • "New Jack" Jerome Young 1963-2021 • "Mr. Wonderful" Paul Orndorff 1949-2021 • "Beautiful" Bobby Eaton 1958-2021 • Daffney 1975-2021

Comment

• Good start. That is the cell block. Now what is the number of her cell.
      Lister: This is Crazy. Why are we talking about going to bed with Wilma Flintstone?
      Cat: You're right. We're Nuts! This is an insane conversation....
      Lister: She'll never leave Fred and we know it.

Comment

• The cell was 2137 as I recall.

Comment

• Greetings is the first American film to receive an X rating ( It has since been re-rated to R)

In Scary Movie 4 what profession did Dr. Phil say he really was?
          http://www.customerssuck.com/?m=20080203

My destiny is not pretty, but it's what my cutie mark is telling me.

Comment

• Quoth EverybodysBastard View Post
            The cell was 2137 as I recall.
            That's what I'm finding.

Also, the cell block that they were (fake)transferring Chewie from was numbered 1138. Lucas' first movie as director was "THX-1138".
            "Kamala the Ugandan Giant" 1950-2020 • "Bullet" Bob Armstrong 1939-2020 • "Road Warrior Animal" 1960-2020 • "Zeus" Tiny Lister Jr. 1958-2020 • "Hacksaw" Butch Reed 1954-2021 • "New Jack" Jerome Young 1963-2021 • "Mr. Wonderful" Paul Orndorff 1949-2021 • "Beautiful" Bobby Eaton 1958-2021 • Daffney 1975-2021

Comment

• Quoth HappyFun Ball View Post
              Greetings is the first American film to receive an X rating ( It has since been re-rated to R)

In Scary Movie 4 what profession did Dr. Phil say he really was?
              According to the movie quote: "I just tell people to "get real." I'm not even a doctor...I'm an electrician."

In the movie "In the Army Now" with Pauly Shore, there is a guest appearance (uncredited). Who is it and what does his nametag say.
              Remember, stressed spelled backwards is desserts.

Comment

• Quoth kansasgal View Post
                In the movie "In the Army Now" with Pauly Shore, there is a guest appearance (uncredited). Who is it and what does his nametag say.
                Brendan Fraser, "Link".

In the classic movie "Horse Feathers", what was the password to get into the speakeasy?

Comment

• Quoth El Pollo Guerrera View Post
                  Brendan Fraser, "Link".

In the classic movie "Horse Feathers", what was the password to get into the speakeasy?
                  Swordfish

ETA:
                  What were the two previous working titles for the movie "The Rundown"?
                  Last edited by Jay 2K Winger; 01-04-2012, 04:42 PM.
                  PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

• Quoth Jay 2K Winger View Post
                    What were the two previous working titles for the movie "The Rundown"?
                    "Call of the Wild" and "Welcome to the Jungle".

Speaking of Guns'N'Roses... (easy question)

Name the movie that had G'n'R as a metal band working on the set of a horror movie, and the actor who played the singer.

Comment

"Call of the Wild" and "Welcome to the Jungle".
                      Half-right. "Welcome to the Jungle" was one of the working titles.

"Helldorado" was the other one.
                      PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

• no question was posted....

so heres mine...

'Hope is a good thing, maybe the greatest of things and no great thing ever dies. I will be hoping this letter finds you, and finds you well.'

Who said this? and what movie?
                        It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• Quoth Sarlon View Post
                          no question was posted....

so heres mine...

'Hope is a good thing, maybe the greatest of things and no great thing ever dies. I will be hoping this letter finds you, and finds you well.'

Who said this? and what movie?
                          Tim Robbins in "The Shawshank Redemption".

Another quote... What movie is this from?

"Would you mind not shooting at the thermonuclear weapons?"

Comment

"Would you mind not shooting at the thermonuclear weapons?"
                            John Travolta from Broken Arrow.

I'll continue the quote identification fun with:

(in response to being asked "What do we do?") "We die."

Comment

• Quoth Chanlin View Post
                              (in response to being asked "What do we do?") "We die."
                              The Last Starfighter the Ko'dan commander

and another quote:

"If God had meant for us to fly he wouldn't have taken away our wings"
                              Lister: This is Crazy. Why are we talking about going to bed with Wilma Flintstone?
                              Cat: You're right. We're Nuts! This is an insane conversation....
                              Lister: She'll never leave Fred and we know it.

Comment

• Quoth DaDairyDruid View Post
                                "If God had meant for us to fly he wouldn't have taken away our wings"
                                "Howard the Duck".

Following is a list of the first names of a group of characters (if I listed their last names, it'll be too easy). What TV series are they from and how are they related?

Louise
                                Lorraine
                                Louise
                                Peg
                                Mildred
                                Laverne
                                Donald

Comment

Working...
                                X