Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The girls eyes light up, and Chris is pushed back by an unseen force. "Try that again and next time it won't be a love tap. How about you try treating people like people, and get off your high horse?"
    Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• "Excuse me, I'm on a high horse? Since when did a simple motion become belittling?"

Comment

• "So?" Luigi asks to the air elementals. "If you tell me about your home, I can tell you about this plane. It would seem that, for the time being, you are here to stay until we can find another rift to your world."

Then he looks to the girl.

"Unless you could help. Please, could you help them?"
        Customers should always be served . . . to the nearest great white.

Comment

• Simon's Rift sight does show something, but not how to reopen the Rift..as it is not all the way closed. It is small, and closing, but it is still open..barely. Currently about the size of a half dollar coin, too small for the instruments to pick up.

The girl huffs. "Calling me fido is not insulting? Since when?" she raises her eyebrows. When she turns to Luigi, however, her demeanor changes about 180 degree. "I wish I could, but my abilities revolve around the creation and manipulation of air. However, while I personally can't..alone..we all could together..if the Rift had not closed. Enough shard energy would have kept it open or enlarged the Rift big enough for them to return." She goes from the gentle, pleasant person back to ... whatever it is when she looks at Chris. "Of course with apeboy there being a jerk, doubt he would have helped."
          Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Chris opts to ignore the girl and instead wonders out loud, "I wonder if my ability can open up holes to other planes. I haven't really tried, but I do know that I can open up a hole to an extra dimensional space." He sighs, "Probably not safe to try..."

Then he looks at the girl. "Look, we got off on the wrong foot. My initial point was that you seemed to interpret this..." he makes the earlier motion he used to motion her over, "as being treated like an animal." He pauses. "I'm not sure how anyone would interpret it that way. I see nothing wrong with it. Had I snapped my fingers or whistled at you I might agree with your initial call at my being rude." He pauses again, "Maybe my reaction was a little over the top, but at the same time I think we were both in the wrong. You for assuming I was being rude, and me for actually being rude in reaction to that. Either way I'm willing to call a truce if you are." He holds out his hand to shake hands with her.

Comment

• Suddenly, like she was with Luigi, her demeanor changes. "Fair enough. I can agree to a truce." she shakes hands daintily. Something..odd happens ((this will happen to anybody the first time they touch the little girl)). Chris sees her as she actually is ((Her Rift powers have changed her appearance..unlike Chris however, even when not using her powers or the shard is out of charge..she is stuck like this..see ooc for description))

Comment

• Chris's face twists up after they shake hands, "I'm Chris by the way." He says after he recovers, "I know it's not usually polite to ask, but given your um... unique condition, how old are you in actuality?"

Comment

• The girl nods. "Perfectly understandable for you to ask. I am 27 really. I seem to be .. stuck like this however."

Comment

• "Am I missing something here?" Luigi asks.

Comment

• "She's like me, only her change seems to be permanent..."

Comment

• Simon stares hard at something, his Shard glowing brightly in his eye socket, so brightly that his skin around it seems to be glowing blue itself.

"The Rift's not gone," he suddenly blurts out. He points where it is. "It's so small. I hadn't realized they could be so small." There's a brief flash of annoyance in his voice and on his face. "Dammit! I can't even have THAT as a constant, can I?" He takes a deep breath and calms himself down.

"It's about the size of a half-dollar coin, and it's closing, I can see that much." He looks up at the air elementals. "I don't suppose you can squeeze yourselves down into something about," he holds up his hand, fingers making a circle about the size of the Rift, "that big?"
                        PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

• The girl waves a dismissing hand. "No need, just as Rifts can be closed they can be made larger. The device to close a Rift just drains off the energy, causing it to close. Feed it energy, it enlarges. Just..don't ask me how I know that. If we focus our powers on the rift, it will increase in size long enough for our guests to go home."
                          Last edited by Mytical; 06-04-2012, 05:56 AM.

Comment

• "These things seem more like quantum physics. Logic and rules start breaking down on the sub-atomic scale. One would probably do better studying folklore or sorcery than science to combat these things. One hurricane coming up. The rest of you might want to get right next to me. Air elementals, have you ever been through a hurricane before? Do they have water where you come from?"

Comment

• "No water, that is the elemental plane of water, but hurricanes. I know, I know..don't try to apply logic to a mystical plane of existence."

Comment

• Chris moves closer to Luigi, "I guess I just direct a wormhole or something at the rift?"

Comment

Working...
                                X