Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Being an archeologist, it is like taking a kid to a candy store and saying. "Have whatever you want, and as much of it as you want." He is stunned by the sheer volume of artifacts this place has. By their historical significance, for the first time .. he is speechless.
    Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• As they are walking through one section, and explaining to check labels on artifacts before he touches them and how to do so. Suddenly in his hand he finds a copper kettle.

"oh...oh dear....don't think of anything..."
      It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• He freezes, trying to blank his mind. Not sure what is going on. ((Will let you decide if he is successful or not ))
        Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• he hears a squeak as a ferret pops its head out of the kettle.

"oh darn, that bloody thing. Well seems you have a friend."
          It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• "Oh nice!" He pets the ferret "So..what is this thing?"

Comment

• "Its a kettle that grants wishses...seems you thought of an impossible wish. Those produce ferrets."

He lets out a soft chuckle, "should of seen the warehouse first time new agents get found by that thing. we were over run with ferrets for a week."

Comment

• "Wow..I take it the wishes hardly ever turn out good?" Thinks of what a force of good the thing could be if not.

Comment

• A second ferret pokes its head out of the kettle as artie takes it from him wear purple latex like gloves.

"yes...if you want the world overrun with ferrets."

He beckons him over to a large plastic container and opens it revealing a thick goo like substance, also purple. He removes the second ferret from the kettle, then dunks the kettle into the goo.

A large amount of sparks come out as the thing gets fully submerged.

"oh I recieved a call from Mrs Fredricks this morning while you two were sleeping, seems we are to expect someone else joining us sometime in the next few days."

Comment

• He chuckles and nods. "Well thanks for the tour, probably should get started on the paperwork. Once I figure out how."

Comment

• "Samara already did the paperwork for the urn."

Artie picks up the silvery bag type thing he's seen Samara put the urn in.

"Care to see this to go to its new home?"

Comment

• "Sure." He takes it to wherever it is supposed to go.

Comment

• Artie leads him to an area that is locked and sealed, a sign hanging on the wall says "audio and visual stimulation artifacts, observe all barrier lines."

"This is the Dark Vault, VERY dangerous artifacts in here. you'll see lines on the floor around the artifacts, observe them and you will be fine."

He punches in a code on a pad then opens the door. Inside the very air itself feels creepy, he sees paintings, stacked against the wall, a old style telephone, a VERY old cellphone, a type writer, a rose under glass, a old porcelin doll, a trumpet, and lots of other things.

Artie walks carefully around the room then stops at a shelf near another door, and rips open the bag. using purple gloves again he very carefully removes the urn and places it on the shelf punching in a few things on a pad and places it near the item.

Comment

• He doesn't actually step into the dark vault, not wanting to chance touch anything again. "That's ok, will wait right here thanks."

Comment

• Artie chuckles and walks back out stripping off the gloves as he goes, firmly closing the door behind him with a hiss of pressurized air.

"Samara said you enjoyed the 1950s area of america? Then have I got something to show you."

He leads him through a winding maze of rows upon rows of artifacts stacking high to the ceiling on heavy duty shelves.

The stop beside a coonskin cap, "This...is The orginal coonskin cap from Davy Crockett...one of the first poodle skirts....watch out it might bite you. The Orginal formulafor silly putty, makes actual copies of things..."

He gestures to the long aisle, "You could have some fun in here."

Comment

• "Oh yes I could. Wouldn't have any 57 Chevies would you?" He asks and chuckles.

Comment

Working...
                                X