Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Samara walks over and shows him how to check for the dangers of it on the pad near by, "seems this one is ok...just don't point it at someone alive."

She beckons ted over, "Ted this is Josiah, our newest newbie. Josiah, this is Professor Ted."
    It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• "Just Ted. I think I might be far to busy here to be a professor anymore, depending on pay of course. As for field work, I've dealt with aboriginal tribes, would be thieves, and the jungles. I can do field work." he smiles.
      Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Josiah looks at Ted. "Yeah, we met last night. Bumped into each other at the john. I'm just a gamer geek who knows to run a factory and dig up stuff on conspiracies."

Comment

• "you'l be dealing with even scarier and far worse then those....you'll be dealing with americans!"
          It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• "Great. More screaming brats."

Comment

• "Naw the kids are nicer....its the adults I can't stand"

((bedtime for me guys))

Comment

• Josiah looked at Samara and Ted, "Oh yeah, the hell is with that kettle over there?"
                He pointed at the copper kettle, "I'm following Sam here and suddenly that thing is in my hand."
                Last edited by Tyg3rW01f; 06-18-2012, 01:38 AM.

Comment

• Samara holds back a snicker as, soon after he realizes the kettle is in his hand a ferret pops its head out.

"thought we took care of that...and what ever you wished for...can't happen."

Comment

• "That thing has a mind of its own, but at least it produced my friend here." points to his shoulder. "Which is good."
                    Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• ((tyger is in bed for the night...work tomorrow))

"Leena said she'd get some things in town for your friend today, so it won't starve. I swear that kettle is like a reverse genie...I've YET to see it grant a wish...and trust me I tried..."

Comment

• "In a way it did. I adore furry animals.* he chuckles. "Did you mention a case, or was that last nights dream?"

Comment

• "Some kid found some multi-sided dice somewhere, claims they belonged to Gary Gygax....now he thinks hes actually a knight or something. Scuttlebutt says that Gary used to be an agent, then developed that game based on artifacts he and his partner at the time found...changed slightly for legal reasons..."

Comment

• "Fascinating. Where is it..and when do we leave?"

Comment

• "You sure I can drag you away from this place?"

Comment

• He laughs. "I have my entire life to examine here. I may be obsessed..but I know I have to have a life also."

Comment

Working...
                                X