This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Are you a closet geek Ted?"
    It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• "Not anything closet about it, but my geeky nature is not for D&D. Cyberpunk and Science Fiction is more my style."
      Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• "you might like over in the Alpha row....alot of 'futuristic' stuff over there."
        It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• Josiah set the kettle down and looked at the ferret, "Ah, bloody hell. I moved outta my sister's place to get away from the furry critters! Arright, so I don't want it, now what do I do with it? Next, where's the polyhedron dice case located, and why hasn't anyone remembered to brief me on half of anything here? I mean, for the love of all that's holy, ya got a damn zepplin hanging from the ceiling!!!"
          Last edited by Tyg3rW01f; 06-18-2012, 11:20 PM.

Comment

• "Mrs Fredricks didn't tell you anything? Basically Agents attached to the warehouse find weird things that are in the world...'Artifacts' if you will that are dangerous or just plain creepy, secure them and bring them back into warehouse to be contained safely. The dark vault.." she gestures vaguely over in one direction.

"...Is for the stuff that will kill you or drive you so bat shit crazy you wish you were dead. I've been an agent here for 10 years almost, and almost nothing suprises me anymore."

Comment

• "I see..." Josiah replied to all this vague rambling. "So... we find weird stuff and lock it up here. And we get paid to do this... Okay. I'm set. Polyhedron Dice Casefile. When's the briefing, who do I ask about my firearms license and whothef*** is in charge?"

Comment

• "You hired me to try to figure out what the artifacts are and such..so I have to tag along. So, I am in."
                Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• ((hi, Mytical... and Yes, I'm going to edit this into a REAL post.))
                  Josiah looks at Sam, waiting for a response from her.
                  "Oh, if you're going to ask me about taking orders, my response is two-fold: I'm a damn factory worker, DUH! No choice in the matter, and to quote Wolverine, "I dunno; give me one." So, yeah. And dafuhhh do I do with the furry slinky?"
                  Last edited by Tyg3rW01f; 06-19-2012, 09:43 PM.

Comment

• ((hi hi))

"Sometimes one has to follow order, other times..one has to lead." He shrugs.

Comment

• "Right. And the blasted ferret?"

Comment

• "A nice furry pet." He shrugs. "If you don't want yours, find a no kill shelter for it."

Comment

• "Oh, right! As if there's a humane society here in the middle of bumfrack America!"

Comment

• "I'll take him..." Samara reaches for the ferret and plucks him from his grasp.

She glances at the two men shaking her head just slightly. "The dice are in a town called Kennebunk Maine, I'm driving there this afternoon while you two will fly in and scope out the area, see what you can find."

Comment

• "Ok by me. When and where does the plane leave?"

Comment

• "Kennebunk? Oh brother... Well, at least it's not Bucksnort or Bugtussle." Josiah threw up his right index figner, "Both of which Actually exist, by the way! I'd know, I've driven through them both! Twice!"
                                At the looks he was given, the 30 year old shrugged, "Hey, I'm a Civil War re-enactor. I was at the Army of Tennessee 150th Battle of Shiloh. I drove through Bucksnort going both ways; I wanted lunch, they had a Waffle House. As for Bugtussle, Alabama... Do NOT ask. Ever."
                                Turning a textbook perfect Hardee's Manual of Infantry About Face, Josiah started walking back toward the office, then paused. Looking over his shoulder, he called, "Well, Professor? You comin' or not? I'll go to Kennebunk, Maine, by myself if I gotta."

Comment

Working...
                                X