Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ted shrugs. "Why not, though never got an answer to my question." he chuckles "You know we could be waiting for days at the wrong terminal..." again he shrugs and follows.
    Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• "She can tell us on the go, or stand there, Professor. No skin off my skinny, white butt. Hell, I'll drive us there if I have to. Can ya drive a stick?"

Comment

• "I've driven a Jeep being chased by Natives...or was that in a movie?" he laughs. "Yeah, I can drive. She said we are flying though. I am not versed in flying automobiles sorry. Anyhow, after you."
        Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• "Yeah, yeah, Indiana Jones. Sa-ma-ra...!? You gonna tell us on the go, or do we just hunt up our tickets ourselves?!"

Comment

• "smart asses..." she mutters under her breath, then hurries after then.

"Your plane leaves tonight, same one you flew into, you two get to decide who drives. There is a rental car waiting on you at the airport, a rep from the rental company will meet you there. I'll be there in 2 days..."

As they enter the office Artie is not in sight, but Samara walks over to a table and picks up 2 cases and holds them out for either of them.

"Here are you Farnsworth and Tesla gun...." She flips open the first case, slightly larger then a paperback book. "Press this button and you'll connect to me or Artie if theres any problems."

She snaps that closed then opens the other case, about the same size. Inside is a ray gun looking weapon faintly glowing. "This is a Tesla gun, works like a normal gun with no bullets. Keep it charged."

"Any questions? Your tickets are in your rooms."
            It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• "No questions. Well maybe one..did you ensure a babysitter for junior there?" he grins. If he was an 'old man' then 'junior' it would be until somebody stopped thinking of him as an 'old man'. Two can play the age game.

Comment

• "Oy! I never called you "old". I merely called you Indiana Jones, seeing's how you've been everywhere after stuff."

Comment

• Ted shakes his head and laughs. "I can tell this is going to be fun. I am just teasing, lets go." He heads out to the car without further ado, realizing that it may be the only way to get things going.

Comment

• ((at work from 650a to 250p M-F))
                    Josiah followed quickly and hopped into the car. "Ted, I get the feeling this casefile's gonna be a bit more involved than just snatching a set of polyhedron dice."

At Leena's, Josiah repacked his gear from the Samsonite SIGnature Series into the AmeriCOLT Tourister. Both suitcases had been specially designed by a friend of his who happened to work at either company at one time or another to accomodate the concealment of either Josiah's SIG P220 or his Colt 1911. Both weapons, when disassembled, fit into places that would look, to X-ray scanners at a glance, to be either braces or other such frame-like structures. His shoulder harness holster fit both weapons and, not surprising, was concealed in plain sight as strapping.

His ticket in his pocket, his case in one hand and his dogged bomber jacket over his shoulder, Josiah walked out to the car. After putting bag and jacket in the trunk, he got in and programmed the GPS. "Okay, Ted. Drive."
                    Last edited by Tyg3rW01f; 06-21-2012, 08:42 PM.

Comment

• Ted drives to their destination. Along the way, he listens to some old time rock and roll.

Comment

• Josiah rocks out with the likes of Van Halen, Def Leppard, Led Zepplin...
                        "Deep Purple's Burn! Oh hell yeah!"
                        ...Cheap Trick, Bad Company, Bob Segar, Bon Jovi and a bit of the Scorpions.

"I grew up listening to these guys on LP. Then the boys left for Operation: Desert Storm and everything changed."

Comment

• Samarah smiles as they head out shaking her head just slightly. Back at Leena's she packs a few things herself, including both of her guns, her farnsworth, and own tesla gun, then heads out in her own car well packed for 2 days of traveling.

----------------------

**Ted and Josiah**

You catch your flight with no problem, and see a gentleman standing near the baggage claim holding a sign with their names on it. As they approach he offers a smile and says, "Gentlemen, if you'll follow me, I have some paperwork for you to sign then the car is all yours. There is some material left in the car as requested by your supervisor, and the car is paid for completely for your stay here."
                          It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• Josiah gawked. "Blank check? Are you-" Josiah looked at Ted. "Is this guy serious?"

Comment

• "I would hardly think our employer would ask us to pay for the vehicle." Ted, as always is a bit cautious..reads everything, and once satisfied .. signs the documentation. He watches his surrounding cautiously also. He has to learn how to relax.

Comment

• The man hands over the keys, giving them a copy for their records and points out a few things about the car, including where the insurance papers and regestration papers are. After helping them load the bags he walks off to a waiting car and gets in, then drives off.

The car, while not a brand new model, is comfortable and low key, with GPS, blue tooth, cd player, and heated seats.

They find within the envelope they were informed of, a hotel reservation for 3 days, and a note to keep all reciepts for purchases to be reimbursed.

Comment

Working...
                                X