Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Once everything, and everybody, is ready Ted drives to the hotel. He wants to get set up in the room..and get some rest, before contacting headquarters and finding out where they should start.
    Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Once in the hotel room, Josiah unpacks his weapon from its obvious hiding spot and arms up.
      "I'm going to go look for a Hardee's or Arby's or KFC. Y'want?"
      Last edited by Tyg3rW01f; 06-26-2012, 03:31 AM.

Comment

• Ted shakes his head. "Nah, I am going to catch some rest. Have a busy day tomorrow."
        Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• ((tyger and I have a game tonight so we won't post till much later))

Josiah finds a place fairly easily, and his inner geekdar goes off as a group of people sitting near by are talking about games they've played, and thier weird new DM.
          It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• Josiah got his meal, then casually walked over.
            Affecting his heaviest Tennessee twang, he introduced himself. "Name's Josiah, and I just moved to the area. I'm a D&D gamer looking for a game; maybe I may join yours?"

Comment

• All of them stop talking almost immediately and look at him strangely.

"we'd have to talk to our DM...maybe...we could call you?"
              It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• Still using his accent, Josiah replied positively, asked for a pen and scribbled his cell number on a napkin. Thanking them for their time, he moseyed along, back toward the hotel.
                Back at the room, he found Ted asleep and the Farnsworth in the carry-on.
                "Ah crap, how's this blaydin' thing work, anyhow? Josiah to Samara, come in."
                When nothing happened, Josiah stopped. Wait... she said something about a button, dips***... Looking at the device, he found the button and pushed it. "Samara? You there? Oh fer Pete's sake. Is this thing even operational?!"
                Last edited by Tyg3rW01f; 06-26-2012, 03:25 AM.

Comment

• the game

"hi everyone" she said quietly as she walks into her game. Sitting down at the table she pulls out her dice and readys herself. Smiling at the DM she is ready for the game.

Comment

• **Josiah**

There is a bit of a delay before Samara's face pops into the screen, "hey sorry had to pull over...whats up?"

---------------------------------------

**Tara**

The group greets her stating that Jack had not arrived yet.

"hes acting weirder then normal....and we met this new guy that just moved into town and wants to join the group...creepy."

------------------------------------------

**Ted**

SNORE!!!!!
                    Last edited by Sarlon; 06-26-2012, 03:49 AM.

Comment

• Josiah nearly dropped the Farnsworth. "Holy s***! uh... uhm... I think I found our guy. I overheard a few youth talking about their DM acting all wierd, so I approached them about joining their game. I claimed I had just moved to this area."
                      A peal of snoring drowned out Samara, so Josiah threw a pillow at Ted. "For God's sake Prof! Wake the hell up! You sound like an A-10 Warthog on burst-fire!"
                      Last edited by Tyg3rW01f; 06-29-2012, 02:12 PM.

Comment

• "Good job, do what you can to earn their trust, keep any reciepts for reinbursement, I should be there sometime late tomorrow afternoon. I have to make a stop and look at something...may be nothing but keep in contact."

Comment

• "Keep the reciepts I understand. Earn their trust? That's a damn tall order, Frau Kommandant. And yes I use foreign terminology alot."
                          Last edited by Tyg3rW01f; 06-28-2012, 10:32 PM.

Comment

• "Do what you can...I'll call tonight."

Samara disconnects and sighs as she continues driving glacing down at her folder sitting on the passenger seat beside her. Rather morbid photos of a brutal murder of a family.

Comment

• ((Let me know when Ted wakes the next morning))

Comment

• Josiah puts down the Farnsworth and grabs his hair, "DaFuhhh did you just walk yourself into, ya putz?!"
                                He barely slept that night. The next morning, he woke up, growled a greeting at the very chipper Ted. "Sodding morning people."
                                Last edited by Tyg3rW01f; 07-02-2012, 04:26 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X