Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• she chuckles and throws a blanket over him, scribbles a quick note and leaves it on one of the file folders, kicks off her shoes, and crawls into bed sticking factory quality ear plugs in her ears.

When Ted wakes up she's still out like a light, VERY softly snoring.

When he looks at the file folder and the note that says "give this a read if you're interested."

inside the folder are a slew of pictures of a few different and completely random items, some quite old, a few even dating back to the babylonian empire, some have notes attached, others have just the picture and a VERY brief id attached.

The folder is labeled as "shit that got lost in one of the 13 moves". The hand writing looks like Samara's.
    It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• He looks them over as best he can, no longer that interested in sleep. His curiosity always over rules sleep.
      Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• The stuff in this folder is absolutely fasinating, there are things that even the pictures make chills run up his spine.

one picture stands out strangely, in the middlish of the file, he SWEARS hes seen it before, and fairly recently, but can't place where.
        It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• Looks at the object in the photo to see what it is, and see if it will trigger his memory.
          Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Disturbingly it looks like a old Star TRek phaser, from the orginal series, coupled with what was probably Captain Kirk's uniform.

Comment

• Josiah looks up from his laptop, "What's up, Te-- No. No, no no! No, that's not possible! Those were sold at auction in '95! I was there to see DeForrest Kelley auction them off himself! Not good! And when the hell did Sam get here?!"
              ((Josiah did NOT get his own room.))
              Last edited by Tyg3rW01f; 07-14-2012, 04:38 AM.

Comment

• Just gives him an odd look. "I've seen this before somewhere though, and I don't think in the series either."

Comment

• "You have? Where?"
                  Josiah looked back toward the sleeping Samara. "And you never did answer my question. When dafuh did sam show up?"

Comment

• It was hard to concentrate on where he noticed the items with constant interruptions, so Ted answered the question first. "About 4. Not important." He paces trying to remember where he saw the items in question. "It was only for a moment, probably recently. Where could I have seen it? What would be the logical...of course! The comic book shop. It would fit right in there!"

Comment

• "WHAT?! Oh shit! How much you got on you?" Josiah looked in his wallet. "I have eighty bucks. We gotta nip this in the bud! Gitcher jacket, let's git gone!"

Comment

• "On me? Not much. I was a tenured professor though, so I've got quite a bit saved up. Most likely they will accept credit cards though, so that shouldn't be an issue." he leaves a quick scribbled note about where they are off to. "Are they even open this early of a morning?" As they head toward the shop. "What about if we are seen together? Might that not lose us the other item? Since you can't use my card, maybe I should go in alone?"

Comment

• The shop is closed when they get there but a young man neither of them have seen before smiles and lets them (or him) in.

"I was gonna open a little early anyway, is there anything I can help you find?"

Comment

• "I was in yesterday, and thought I saw something. An old Star Trek phaser with Captain Kirks uniform? I am a huge fan, and was wondering what the price on that was."

Comment

• "What about if we are seen together? Might that not lose us the other item? Since you can't use my card, maybe I should go in alone?"
                              "Good point. I need breakfast... Oh Waffle House, Waffle House, Waffle House. Where are you, my personal good luck charm-food?"
                              Hailing a cab, Josiah piled in. "Nearest Waffle House, please. Thaaaank you."

Fifteen minutes shy of two hours later, and $56.02 lighter, Josiah greeted the rest of the game group as he purchased a set of plain black-on-white polyhedral dice for $6.75 and tax. "M'lady Sam, an up-do becomes you. So, how did we leave off? Oh yeah, the arrow was sticking out of my chest, right?"

Comment

• **TED**

"hmm...something like that we keep under lock and key when we close up for the night...if you'd like to look around while I get it for you I'll only be a moment."

The man smiles warmly, definately giving Ted a complete 180 of the treatment he got yesterday. He ducks through a locked door behind the counter and firmly shuts it behind him.

------------------------------------------

**Tyger**

There is a new man sitting at the table in the DM's position, that gives josiah a rather pointed look.

"oh, the new guy. well I don't handle newbies to well, so keep up or theres the door."

The game progesses more solidly this time, the DM not allowing for the normal banter, and sees to be out to make the game difficult. At a "smoke" break, josiah notices the dice the DM is using (suspicously looks like the ones artie described), and sits brooding while the others leave the room.

Comment

Working...
                                X