Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Josiah dug out his phone in between dice rolls, and managed to dial in Ted's number for a text message.
    "Get in here NOW."

Comment

• *Ted hurries in, no clever plan this time, worrying about his partner*
      Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Josiah picked that moment to draw his pistol and aim at the dice. "Everyone, freeze! Secret Service, Special Investagations Division. Slide those dice to the middle of the Battlemat -- all seven of them -- nice and slow."
        To Ted he said, "Bag, right jacket pocket."

Comment

• The group freezes for all of two seconds before they all begin wildly making a dash for the door, grabbing what they can the DM staring down the weapon.
          It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• "Ted? We've got thirty seconds from when I drew down before the cops show up. Get. The. Dice."

Comment

• Ted and Josiah hear someone shout from outside the room, "what is...GRENADE!!!"

Next thing they register is alot of weird blue lightning emmiting from something rolling across the floor, before they loose consciencness.
              It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• Ted curses the lack of forethought, but goes for the dice.
                Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Ted doesn't make it to the dice in time, and when he wakes up a little later with a splitting headache, he sees Samara standing talking to what looks like a police officer, she back in her normal clothes, jeans and a blouse, her hair tied up in a pony tail, and a badge he's never seen before hanging from her belt.

Josiah wakes up about the same time, they both are laying on stretchers beside an ambulance. Neither of you are restrained just have a headhache that passes fairly quickly.

Comment

• "Ohhhhh s***... dafu-" Josiah saw the cop. "Ooooh boy, I screwed up."

Comment

• They see her talking rather angrily to the police who is filling out a piece of paper, and gesturing to them.

"FBI....harmless......"

shortly after she walks back towards them, a frown on her face.

"care to explain why you pulled a gun on a bunch of non hostile kids?"

Comment

• "Wasn't the kids, it was the dice, but the damn grenade kinda changed things... by a lot. Ted, however, just went for the dice -- barehanded. Where are Ted's Tesla, and the 1911A1 that USED to be mine?"
                        Josiah sat up, "Where's my wallet and why is my $50 Blackhawk Tactical shoulder holster in a pile of nylon spaghetti?"
                        One look at Samara told him.
                        "And I am guessing I now have a one-way ticket to South Dakota so you guys can bury my butt in some very very deep, very dark hole for all eternity?"
                        Last edited by Tyg3rW01f; 07-18-2012, 01:25 AM.

Comment

• "We have got to work on our communication, and also start working on a legitimate plan. Right now, for all we are doing .. I might as well be back cataloging things in the warehouse." Ted definitely was not a happy camper.

Comment

• "You're stuff is fine, your wallet is in my car. As for communication, yes it needs to be worked on. Agents don't just burst in while totting weapons," She gives a pointed look at Josiah, "We work in stealth, we are NOT arresting people, we collect artifacts and get them out of the hands of people. We're heading back to the warehouse tonight, and don't worry about that grenade, that was something a....former warehouse agent cooked up....its the tesla in a more concentrated form."

((been watching season 3 guys ^^ be warned!))

Comment

• Josiah voluntarily sat the rest of the mission out. That night, his dreams were haunted by his dead friend's ghost.
                              You f-d up, Mo-ron.
                              I know I did, don't beat me up about it.
                              Oh but that's so much FUN.
                              Leave me alone.
                              Why should I? You drew down on folks HALF YOUR AGE like some TV Highway Patrolman.

Josiah awoke with a start, brushed Sam and Ted away, then brooded.

Comment

• When they all wake up, and Samara had finished damamge control, she drives them to the airport taking all of Josiah's guns with a FIRM promise to show him something that will blow his mind away upon her return.

They land later that evening, with the car that Samara drove both Josiah and Ted in when she picked them up waiting curb side for them.

Comment

Working...
                                X