Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Josiah was very quiet and dark all the way to the warehouse.
    When Artie greeted them, Josiah growled, "Don't. You can't beat me any worse than I have been the last 52 hours."
    With that, he walked down the stairs and waited.

Comment

• Ted thought the boy was being too hard on himself, but didn't say anything. Wasn't his place. He had made his own blunders in the situation. When he saw Artie he said. "When we get time, we need to have a private chat." then he waited to see what happens with the debriefing..if there is going to be one.
      Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• "Samara's driving back and will be gone for a few days, what can i do for you?" Artie turns to face Ted and gestures to a chair.
        It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• "I think that if I am going to do good for the warehouse, that I need to do some solo missions. Sam can obviously handle herself, and I feel I am getting in her way and slowing her down."
          Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• "I think I could try and hand you something light...nothing is pinging on the radar yet, and Samara is checking out another lead on something REALLY strange. Oh and your things arrived while you two were out of town, they've been placed in your room. Let Leena know if there is anything you need for your room. Could you tell Josiah as well please?"

Artie turns back around, reaching into the golden urn that Ted remembers samara stating seems to never run out of cookies.
            It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• Ted finds Josiah, and passes on the message. Then as he gets ready to leave he says. "Don't be so hard on yourself, we were in an impossible situation. Live, learn, and move on."

Comment

• Josiah nodded and went back to Leena's with Ted.
                Entering his room, Josiah discovered his desktop computer set up. On the desk bookshelves, his Hardy Boys Casefiles collection and the rest of his bookshelf books stood, neatly organized. In the closet hung his Civil War uniform and his kilt, the accoutrements for both neatly organized in a footlocker under his brogans. On the dresser, his knife and sword collection was laid out neatly, waiting to be placed. However, Josiah's clothes, his 1853 Enfield, his XBox, his TV, his iPod and his stereo were nowhere to be found.
                He found Leena in the kitchen, making a meal.
                "Excuse me, Leena? Where are my clothes, my Civil War rifle, my other electronics?"
                "Sorry. I unpacked everything that came for you," she shrugged. "Maybe it's in a second shipment?"

That evening, however, a UPS man walked up to Leena's.
                "Josiah Webley here?"
                Josiah came downstairs, and was asked to sign the pad. He did, and the man pointed at a long case on the porch. "All yours, pal."
                Thanking the man, Josiah picked up the package, and noting its length bolted upstairs with it. Inside lay his 1853 rifle. A note was in the case as well.
                Inspected for safety. Sorry for any delay.
                Last edited by Tyg3rW01f; 07-21-2012, 11:39 PM.

Comment

• After talking to Josiah, Ted goes to unpack his room.

Comment

• A couple of days pass before Samara shows up late one afternoon at the warehouse, dropping both a file folder and the dice off before going to hunt down Josiah.

Comment

• Josiah was in the middle of doing inventory, when he spotted Samara.
                      "Hello, Sam. What did I screw up today," he asked, making the appropriate notation for the Iron Mask of Eustache Dauger. Looking up, he told her, "And before you ask, that was my typical response to my superiors at the fabrics plant."
                      Last edited by Tyg3rW01f; 07-22-2012, 09:39 PM.

Comment

• "What? draw your gun and pretend to be someone your not?"

A smirk is firmly on her lips and it shows in her eyes as well to show shes joking.

"Actually, if you have some time and not doing anything to important I'd like to take you somewhere....if you can handle my prattering."

Comment

• "Gee, let me think," Josiah said slowly in his best impersonation of Ace Ventura. "I'm on Inventory, so yeah. Lots of time, lots of not doing anything. Lead on."

Comment

• "Finish what your doing here and let me find ted see if he wants to come on this excursion. Meet me in the office in 10."

With that she wanders off looking for Ted calling his name, knowing he would be here drooling over something.

Comment

• Ted hears his name being called. "Over in the ancient Egyptian section."

Comment

• She finds him quickly enough and says, "I'm about to go take Josiah to the firing range to set up his test for credentials for carrying firearms on a more legal basis. Its not required to carry one to carry the tesla, but I'd like to extend the offer to you as well if you so choose."

Comment

Working...
                                X