Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Josiah pointed at the rifle labeled as Hathcocks, "This isn't Hathcock's rifle! Hathcock used a Winchester M70, not an M21! And before you ask, a Winchester M70 is a bolt-action rifle." He pointed at the rifle, "This, is a semi-automatic M21. I'm willing to bet dollars to yen this is a rifle used recently. Well, that, or a part of this rifle is an artifact. In any case, the M21 has been service with the US Army since Vietnam, and is heavily used in the current conflicts. "
    Last edited by Tyg3rW01f; 07-27-2012, 05:18 PM.

Comment

• "...well shit. well since you found the error lets test your skills....you try and track down anything unusual, you find something worth looking into I'll let you go solo on it."

She turns to him arms crossed over her chest, "Make a good case on something looking good for going after it, we'll get you clearance. Me I've got to look into this damn murder case that keeps popping up.....i'll trade ya?"
      It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• "Ha ha. No. I found this one; it's mine. Besides, I've got ways of finding stuff. true they're not as uber as the Warehouse, but I've got ways."
        He turned, took two steps, and stopped. "Wait. Why's the Warehouse looking into a homicide?"

Comment

• "unusual bit of circumstances surrounding the 3 deaths, may be nothing but you never know."
          It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• "Speaking of you never know... where's Ted, and what kinda trouble is he managing to get into?"

Comment

• "I think we were gonna meet him for dinner in town..."

Samara pulls out her phone and dials his number waiting on the answer.

Comment

• Ted is doing his normal thing of studying the artifacts, waiting on that mission that Artie said might come along.

When the phone rings he answers it "Ted, it's your dime."
                Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Samara sneaks up behind him still on the phone. " seems we were going to meet you for dinner....but something came up, wanna order chinese in?"

Comment

• Ted was almost too into his find to be startled..almost. "Sure, sounds good. Just passing time until Artie has a mission for me."
                    Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• She snaps the phone shut saying at almost the same time, "Oh that can sometimes take days, but I think he may of found something on an auction block that might be of interest. Come on I'm STARVING!"

Comment

• Ted follows, still thinking about the latest find in the warehouse, so still distracted.

Comment

• Josiah winds up going to get the food.
                          "Food for three, please. Order was Webley," he asked at the counter.
                          "Seventy-five dollars."
                          "I-! Geez, Sam... Okay, here." Shocked but hungry, Josiah paid the tag. On his way out of the restauraunt, he heard several hateful whispers tossed his way.
                          At Leena's, he handed out the food. Finding the reciept however, he exploded, "The HELL?! The F*** is with the townies?! I got charged seventy-five bucks and the receipt says I owed only $37.18!!"

Comment

• Samara takes most of the order since most of it was what she ordered and says, "Don't go to get ice cream then....pint of mint chocolate chip set me back $20"

she begins to tuck into her food, "but damn this is some of the best I've eaten, least they don't skimp on the quality.....but mark my words they'll forget my duck sauce and our fortune cookies."

Comment

• "Lemme guess... I'll learn why when I read Chapter 5 tonight."

Comment

• "chapter 2 paragraph 6, and again in chapter 9 page 787 paragraph 6 3rd line in."

she sips on her egg drop soup looking at their stunned expressions, "lets just say I've taken it to many a stake out out of SHEER boredom."

Comment

Working...
                                X