This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Wait, you mean, I gotta read Chapter Two AGAIN?!"
    Last edited by Tyg3rW01f; 07-29-2012, 01:09 AM.

Comment

• "apperently since you missed it, I could quote you chapter and verse of that book if you wanted me to."
      It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• Ted watched the exchange, not having a clue what they were talking about. He shrugged it off. He paid the rest of the tab, not even flinching. "Smart investing is the key." He said to nobody in particular.
        Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• "Oh ted honey darling dear...." Samara bats her eyes at him.

"You simply must read this manual, its the most RIVITING..." She ignores Josiah's snort, "piece of written word you have ever had the pleasure of reading! In Fact...Josiah could you grab my copy? its in my bedroom right inside the door 4th shelf down....and try not to drool to much in there"
          It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• Josiah came back with the Manual in his hand and a look of "shock and awe" on his face.
            "You have an Enfield SMLE hanging on your wall, and a Thompson 1928," he half-whispered as he handed over the volume.
            "Who are you? Really."
            Last edited by Tyg3rW01f; 07-29-2012, 02:20 PM.

Comment

• Samara just grins, and chuckles and turns to Ted.

"thats not required reading but it will give you a little more history about the warehouse and different practices."

Comment

• "What?! Artie told ME it was REQUIRED reading!"

Comment

• "how else was he going to get you to read that?"

Comment

• "I've read the manual, but it seems I got in halfway through the conversation." He laughs.
                    Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• "oh, hes miffed cause of my modest gun collection upstairs, and the fact that they over charged him again at the restruant."

Comment

• "That much I got, but then you started talking chapters and such..so had no clue what book, or whatever you two were discussing."

Comment

• "So I take it you read the whole thing, Ted?"

Comment

• After dinner...

Tappity tappity taptap
                            www.wearenotstupidsheep.frm
                            /forum
                            /new board
                            _WEIRD, WTF?! Crap
                            /new topic
                            _Purpose of This Board
                            -Tyger_Stryke- Moderator
                            _Okay, my fellow "NotSheep", I have notice a growing number of posts about things that are either too stupid for this forum to begin with, or things that are just too brilliant for the government scum to pull outta their no-brains @$$es.
                            Even so, some of these topics have been too creepy, or just plausible enough to elicit a serious O_Oii WTF?! moment. Therefore, WeAreNotStupidSheep cannot ignore them -- hence, this board. Put those topics HERE.
                            You all know what I am talking about: People teleporting, books that bleed ink, cameras whose pictures of live people develop as as pictures of zombies... The type of $h17 that we read about in R. L. Stine's "Goosebumps" books as kids and imagined COULD be real. Put that ram-crap HERE.
                            Thoughtfully Yours,
                            Tyger_Stryke
                            /Topic Status
                            /LOCKED

Josiah logged out of the largest Conspiracy Therorists forum on the internet, waited ten minutes, then logged back to discover 50 posts in the board.
                            "Holy s***... Okay... Let's see what we've got tonight."
                            The next half hour and 15 Refresh buttons netted nothing save fifteen "Delete Thread" decisions.
                            Last edited by Tyg3rW01f; 08-01-2012, 01:51 PM.

Comment

• After Josiah deletes most of a "discussion" between 2 memebers on wether nose hair is intelligent or not, he finally spots a post from someone named "eternal_starlight" a fairly popular poster that hes seen on the forums before giving some rather intelligent discussions on rather weird shit. (meaning they almost NEVER use short hand or leetspeak)

Tonight her topic includes a series of random and rather brutal murders all in and around chicago, pointing out strange facts, like a complete lack of evidence on anything incuding fingerprints, fibers or anything.

Comment

• Josiah blinked, then stood, and went looking for Ted.
                                "Hey, Ted? Would you come and take a look at something, please?"

Comment

Working...
                                X