This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ted nods "Sure what would you like me to look at?"
    Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Josiah showed him the posting on the website. "Does this sound Warehouse-worthy to you? Because it kinda does to me... but you're the experienced agent here."

Comment

• "Honestly not much more experienced then you, but let me see" he goes over the postings. "Could be Jack the ripper related, an artifact belonging to that mysterious killer. Think it would be worth looking into."
        Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• "Okay," Josiah nodded, then clicked on the links provided.
          "Hmm... nothing about sexual motives, hallmark of dear ol' Jack. I dunno... this looks... almost like a training run. You know, a test during the Academy, or something."

Comment

• "Well Jack was the most famous of killers that was never caught, but there are others to be sure. Just a thought. See what sex the victims to be sure, if even one male, definitely not good ol' Jack."

Comment

• Josiah kept reading. "Crapzor... We got three males, five females... oh my god. Two kids, both under the age of six! Holy son of Eh, these deaths are random. We've got stabbings, bludgeonings, electrocution, gunshots, arson, you name it."
              Last edited by Tyg3rW01f; 08-04-2012, 04:46 PM.

Comment

• Ted nods. "Definitely not Jack, but no clue then. How would a single artifact tie all the deaths together? Doesn't make sense..go show the real senior agent. She would have a better idea..or even Artie."

Comment

• Josiah kept clicking photos, then stopped. "Wait a minute... hol'th'pho-ne..."
                  tappity tappity tap-tap
                  "Ted get on the laptop, check to see if I'm wrong. Do a Google search on a movie... Child's Play. This one female vic looks too damn familiar. Fell out a window, with a hammer imprint in her forehead. Flattened a UPS truck by sheer chance."
                  Last edited by Tyg3rW01f; 08-04-2012, 05:50 AM.

Comment

• Ted does so. "Wonder what artifact could it be though? An actual Chucky doll? Surely not."

Comment

• Josiah looked over his shoulder. "Dude, Warehouse of weird, cracked-up, and just plain Twilight-Zone; hello. I'm not ruling out anything yet... ...Aaaand I just read the second half of the post... Another fifteen vics, all random, all random methods... same thing: no evidence. This time, the upper west end of Chicago, instead of Lower East Side."

Comment

• Ted opens his farnsworth, and once he gets ahold of Sam and Artie, fills them in on what is going on.

Comment

• Samara answers a little groggily, "Well, print me out some info, Josiah and I will drive out tomorrow and start looking into it a little more seriously. Artie said to tell you Ted, that you'll be leaving tomorrow as well...YOU get to go to London."
                          It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• Ted perks up at this. "Alright!" Since he is a bit computer savy himself, he sends a printout to Sam.

Comment

• "....NOW LET ME SLEEP!!"

He SWEARS he hears a chuckle seconds before she snaps the farnsworth closed.

Seconds later his farnsworth buzzes again, this time Artie, he simply says he found something for him to solo, and to pack a bag for a couple of days.

"We got your passport updated to let you through security a little faster, your flight leaves tomorrow afternoon."
                              It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• Ted packs his things, wondering how he is going to get the Tesla through security, then says heck with it and packs it anyway. He turns to Josiah. "I will echo somebody else's words. Now let me sleep." He laughs. "Time for bed."

Comment

Working...
                                X