Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "I was living out of state when all this happened, but from what I read The explosion was out in the state park north of town. But no, the orginal attacks happened stopped a few months before the deaths."

"Even back then there was only one unexplained death, a friend of the Mayors."

Another older gentleman, he is VERY easily in his 70s or older, looking a little harder around the mouth and eyes, walks up from behind the front counter.

"Ken Hendriks former captain of this precint." He holds out a hand gnarled with age, but still firm.

"I heard some feds were poking around an old case file. Is there something I can help with?"
    It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• Josiah shook hands. "Captain Hendricks, I'm Secret Service Agent Josiah Webley, Special Investigations Division. And before either of you asks, S.I. is pretty much the X-Files."
      When Detective Maxwell mentioned "deaths" Josiah looked at the man. "Whoa. Wait. Okay... How's about you two each get comfortable and fill me in... From the top, if you please? And I'm interested in even the tiniest, oddest details."

Comment

• Hendriks closes his eyes for a moment, before speaking, "Lets see....Dr Hawkins had a friend go missing then was nearly kidnapped himself, Lt Maxwell disappeared as well about the same time, this was probably back in 95. Things suddenly quieted down for almost a full year, when the disappearences cropped up again centered around a new business that had set up in town, run by...well I can't rightly remember his name....but he became close friends with the mayor, gave large and often generous campaign contributions. However, I believe his cause of death was sudden impact with the ground from the 40th floor of an office building which was soon after demolished. No one knows exactly what happened, and was ruled as a suicide." (said all by hendriks)

"Wait...I didn't know that mom had been so involved! Well, Agent Josiah, hope our campfire tales haven't bored you to much?"
        It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• "Defenstration. Geez. New business as of 95/96, huh? Should be easy enough to dig up."
          With that, Josiah thanked the officers, feeling they'd lied to him. He left cordially, then headed back to the hotel and crashed for three hours and was up at dawn, telling Artie everything.

Comment

• "Oh, yeah. By the way, Artie. While on the subject of these odd disappearing, reappearing townies, the Warehouse doesn't happen to know anything about the disappearance of Amelia Earhart, the "Marie Celeste", or Jimmy Hoffa, do we?"

Comment

• "the "Marie Celeste" is in Aisle Jefferson-Thirty-Three, Amilia disappeared on assignment FOR the Warehouse and Jimmy Hoffa sleeps with the--Well thats not very important right now. You need to stop these disappearances, if its artifact related, snag it bag it and tag it. I'll keep digging."

Comment

• "Fine. I'm going to get breakfast, then check out a bike trail everyone has mentioned. Call my cell if you find anything."
                Josiah closed the Farnsworth and left Ted the same note. "Gone looking for food. Going to check out a bike trail that was mentioned. Call my cell."

Comment

• Ted's first job once it is morning is to go to where the last person disappeared to do some investigation.
                  Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• **Ted**

After getting a little lost, and asking directions a few times, he arrives in an upper middle class area. With working class type homes, most empty at this time of day with people at work or school, a few women watching children play on a play ground nearby.

--------------------------

**Josiah**

After some directions himself, and finding roads that would rival those of his own mountains in narrowness and steepness, he finds a well used bike trail that his car can go no further on. As he sets out on foot the woods give him the heeby jeebys as the rain from yesterday continues to fall in an annoying mist rather then a heavy rain. For a while he thinks hes been given a bum lead till he reaches a fence, rusted almost beyond pratical use any more and an old sign almost covered in dirt, grime and general debris.

He can just barely make out the words, "A ea 4 2 N Tre ass g"

Comment

• He finds the specific house where the last person vanished from, and begins looking for clues. If he is questioned he will use his ID..he may not have a warrant, but the area should still be sectioned off. If not, he will call Artie to see about getting a warrant.
                      Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• **TED**

((Its not actually a house, its a small area of woods near the area.))

As he is looking around the area, a child no older then 3 walks up to him with the wide eyed innocence of youth. "You find my daddy?"

Comment

• Ted is a suspicious person by nature, but he answers "I am sure going to try. Did you see anything?"

Comment

• Josiah backed away slowly, thankful for the solidity of the SIG in his hand.
                            "Area 42... Not good..." He was sweeping with his eyes, the pistol, turning and looking. He kept up a fair jog in the opposite direction of the sign as he grabbed his cell and dialed Ted.
                            Last edited by Tyg3rW01f; 10-06-2012, 09:59 PM.

Comment

• **TED**

((before your phone rings))

"Big men...all black...BIIIIG glasses..." the little boy makes circles with his tiny fists and covers them over his own eyes, much like someone miming binoculars. "lots...they take daddy, and mr tommy, and mrs susie..."

Just then Ted's phone rings.

Comment

• "Ted! meet me at the hotel! I'm on my way back there from the bike trail! If I'm not there, get Artie to triangulate my signal and bring the f***ing Marines!"

Comment

Working...
                                X