This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• **Josiah**

He hears artie mumbling about something while keyboard keys start clicking, a long moment of silence then, "My god...I thought Samara was acting the fool for bringing that back here at the time...listen do what you can to get those files, I think she'd hump your leg. Oh shes also asked me to tell you to give Savage her cell number if you can."

Before artie can say anything more, Josiah and Ted hear the unmistakable sound of hissing then the doors to the elevator closing then disappearing. (the doors are still there).
    It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• Josiah turns, his pistol in his hands. "Oh, crap. Ted, I hope you can shoot."
      With that, he turned back to the computer and bean trying to figure out how to get the files out of it.

Comment

• Ted gets to where he can get a clear shot, but be behind an object so as to have cover. "Hurry the heck up, I knew I had a bad feeling about this!"
        Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• The door opens a few moments later and out steps Samara first then the young man from the bar that Josiah ran into earlier.

"Nothing to worry about Sweets, Ted here won't shoot me and Josiah there is deep within a computer..."

Samara is still walking with the use of crutches, but seems to have more weight on the leg then before.
          It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• Ted relaxes. "Dang, I am getting paranoid in my old age..or spending too much time with Josiah." he shrugs.
            Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• "A healthy bit of paranoia is good, or at least the people in my head say so..."

Samara hobbles over to Ted.

"Sorry I couldn't call, your cell phones don't work down here"

Comment

• Ted nods. "What exactly is HERE though?"

Comment

• She turns to the gentleman she came down with, before he speaks up.

"Back in the mid 90s I was working for Iron Horse Courier, when I almost literally ran into this attempted rape of a woman outside a club I was bouncing for, fight got dirty, and out of no where this strange....THING showed up and kicked some serious ASS! Took a couple of days before I managed to track down the van this guy was traveling in and using my charm and personality, ~Samara snorts a laugh at this~ I managed to make friends with him and his partner, and eventually became a small partner in their endeavors. I did a lot of the leg work for him, pardon the bad joke there, since he was to well known to get into seedier places and knew some people."

He looks to Samara with a questioning glance, to which she just gives a slight nod of her head.

"Then things started getting really wiggy weird, aliens, the boss spouting off about time travel..." he swallows hard, "Men in black with the funky glasses....then the invisible Dino that killed Dr Hawkins and that detective chick. this was our base of operations basically, his flying car, the chrysalid, used that area over there," he gestures towards the tide pool, "to get in and out. Now you guys are back looking after stories of the men coming back....I swore we closed them off when you came around that last time Samara?"

Comment

• Josiah looked over his shoulder. "And you couldn't tell me ANY of this stuff IN PRIVATE?! Oh, and why ask us to pardon the bad joke about legwork?"

Comment

• "He was paralized from the waist down...and I couldn't get in contact with you...business cards man....sides I tried calling the FBI, or secret service....you don't exsist to them"

Comment

• "Great. You just tipped off everybody who isn't supposed to know we are here." Josiah snagged his pistol and turned, the barrel an inch from Sam's chest.
                        When Ted objects, Josiah growls, "I left my cell number on the bar receipt."
                        He addressed "Sam" and "Savage" next.
                        "And considering the fact I know Artie would not let Samara out of his custody no matter what due to her injury, start telling me what only Sam would know. Otherwise, there's a magazine of .45 FTX slugs in here with both your names on them."

Comment

• "Leeches haven't been used since Artie was a kid."

She looks at him without flinching, shifting her weight slightly off of her other leg.

Comment

• Josiah blinked. The pistol lowered.
                            "Okay. Then [word she screamed at him Chicago] to you, too, Sam."
                            He returned to looking for the console's harddrive.

Comment

• Samara lets out a long sigh and sags just slightly.

"check your cell phones....mines barely only cause I hacked a satalite a few years ago for a boosted signal. If you'll permit savage to lend a hand, he knows the ins and outs of this system..."

Comment

• "Artie said get the files, I'm going to get the files. Oh, Sam? No humping my leg for proving you right."

Comment

Working...
                                X