Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "I knew they, exsisted but SOMEONE," she turns to Savage with a withering glare "wouldn't bring me down here...infact I'm not entirely sure where we are?"
    It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• Ted nods. "That is something I am curious to as well, as well as why I get the feeling that any minute now, some big bad is going to come through here.."
      Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Flicking out the Gerber he habitually carried, Josiah got on his back under the console and got to work dismantling. While the rest sniped at each other, he rolled his eyes.
        "Oh fer Gahd's sake! Ted, you're probably right, so take the barkeep/courier flunkie and stand guard. Samara, find me a flashlight, it's dark as the inside of a dog down here!! As for our location, just take a friggin' gander about?! We are..." Pauing, Josiah grimaced, one eye closed as he calculated. "Likely in some sort of aquafiric cave that connects to the sea, some 50 feet below ground. And before anyone asks how I know that, taste the dust on everything; it's salt, not dust. Also, the descent was 15 seconds, and at a vibrationary rate that matches my mother's Subaru doing 75 on the interstate. Now, if-- YEEOWWW!!!"
        Josiah jerked back, whipped his left hand in pain. "Note To Self! Do NOT touch the component card outlined in red and yellow hashing! Damn, tha-- OOOOOOOOO!!!" Josiah's eyes went wide and excited.
        He laughed. "Oh wouldja lookit this? Ha ha ha! I KNEW these existed!!! Ted! This thing's got a satellite-telecom twin-processor interface card!! He he! Ooh... and a laser-powered graphics interface compiler... Man! I wanna meet the guy who built You, you honey!"
        When he found the harddrive buried where he could not easily reach, however, Josiah's tone changed. "Yeah, I wanna meet him alright... and bash his head in with a hammer. F*** me 15 ways from indecent and sideways... He put the Hard-disk THERE?! REALLY?!"
        Last edited by Tyg3rW01f; 10-18-2012, 12:45 AM.

Comment

• Samara pulls up a chair and sits down close to Josiah and grabs one of his arms and pulls it out, slipping on a ring that after a second or so starts glowing a blue tinge. "There....concentrated light right at your fingertips without having to hold a flashlight...Nicky invented it back in the day..."

Savage is talking with Ted while this is going on explaining a bit of history about the place, including that there are only 3 entrances into this place, the old house, the office building, and the tidepool.

"When Stonehead left and dr hawkins died, I just kinda wandered for a while...Then this lawyer hunts me down and tells me the boss man left me his fortune, what wasn't donated to charity. Left me this house too, but I couldn't live in it...to far from town, and I couldn't sell it cause someone would eventually find this place."
          It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• Josiah pulled his head out of the console's guts and looked at Sam.
            "Got anything that'll extend my arms two more inches? Wait. Hey, Savage! WHAT office building?!"
            Last edited by Tyg3rW01f; 10-18-2012, 01:12 AM.

Comment

• "Nothing that won't rip your joints out of your sockets....move over I've got a smaller body then you, just tell me what you're trying to grab."

Savage answered after Samara finished talking, "Hawkins enterprises, the old building before it was sold. Since I'm landlord I'm keeping all but one level rented out, and thats where I live and keep the other entrance secure."

Comment

• Josiah twitched once, then scooted out of Sam's way.
                "See that boxy-looking thing edged in black and yellow hashing with the handles on the side opposite the wide grey ribbon? That's the Hard-disk. It needs to go with YOUR wounded ass BACK to the warehouse. However, that's after I unplug everything, as that card edged in red and yellow hashing is in the way and delivers one very nasty kick."
                Josiah smiled as she jumped slightly, said more words he figured would be handy someday. "Told you. Now where's the damn power supply?"

Comment

• Savage walks over to a wall and presses on a small section, which lifts up. inside, after a moment of looking around, presses 2 small buttons. Instantly, the lights on the computer panel go out, Samara mutters a few VERY VERY choice words, making even Josiah blush at the inflection of the words. Moments later she slides out one hand reaching semi blindly for a hand up, her bandaged leg straight out, the other bent at the leg.

Comment

• Josiah put one boot against Sam's hand, the other against her good leg and pushed.
                    "By the way. Sam? Would you mind writing these down phoenetically for me some time?"

Comment

• Samara grins at him, as she straightens herself up fully. "Maybe, beat me on the firing range and I'll consider it."

she flops back down, "so we checked where the artifact is hidden, and its missing which is disturbing. Only thing I can think of is its back where this all started, which makes me sick...Its a bifurcated artifact that actually is better if its kept away from its mate."

Comment

• Josiah looked at her. "A whosa-whobiddy-whatsit? And the harddrive, Sam?"

Comment

• "Thought you read the manual, a bifurcated artifact is a two part artifact that most of the time are best together. This together though, activates the artifact that opens a.................gateway."

She holds up the hard drive.

Comment

• Ted curses. "Of course! No wonder I've had a bad vibe. Think that this place may connect to a bad place. Some place where there is men with dark glasses."
                            Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• "No, this place is safe...they never found it. That area beyond the fence, theres a small building, inside is the archway."

Comment

• Ted relaxes. "Still maybe we should take out the other place? So that there is no questions? Talking explosives..."

Comment

Working...
                                X