Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ted takes point. He would rather be taken out fast then die tired when he ran.
    Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• ((DAMMIT!!! it never posted!))

Savage leads them through the forest everyones eyes on full alert, Samara's commentary in their ear keeping them mindful of things around them.

Eventually they reach a rather unnatural hill which savage leads them down and everyone sees what looks like an office building style door set into the hill. Complete with glass windows, all still perfectly intact, though its obvious no ones been around for a long time.
      It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• Josiah, having watched far too many police and military movies and dramas for his own good, is leading with both the Telsa AR and the SIG from cover to cover, and feeling worse and worse about the situation.

Comment

• Only a good nudge opns the slightly stuck door, and the long hallway leading into the underground area is dimly lit.

Savage places a finger to his lips then begins walking silently down the hall, the weapon down but ready.

about 100 yards in, savage turns down a flight of a few steps, shining his light down, then gesturing them to follow.
          It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• Since everybody seems to be leading, Ted decides to cover the rear. He is not a tactician but he knows there should always be a point man, and somebody to cover the back.
            Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• As they procede down the flight of stairs they see a large stone arch, faintly glowing with a purple energy field wavering in the middle from the top of the arch to the floor. almost directly across from it is a long shaft of light with no visible source of light and a triangle shaped plaque hanging on the wall.

The Plaque is covered in strange mathmatical symbols which makes no sense to even Ted. They both will note savage is not comfortable in this room and keeps glancing towards the archway, his weapon firmly pointed at it.

Comment

• Ted curses, wishing he had thought to bring a smartphone. He really needed to trade his plain old cellphone for one. He would love to have a record of these writings. "So..what first?"

Comment

• Samara's voice comes breaking through the ear piece but BADLY broken up, "do......see...............wall? Arch.........away....."

Comment

• "Well that isn't ominous, not a bit." Ted says sarcastically. Anybody make heads or tails out of that?

Comment

• Savage shakes his head, "I do know that the last time she was here though, she took that plaque. This arch is set into the ground to firmly."

Comment

• Ted has a feeling he is going to regret this..but takes the plaque and tries to bag it, after putting gloves on first of course.. "Be ready for ANYTHING."

Comment

• "Wait..." Against his better judgement, Josiah looks at the arch and the symbols on the plaque. After having been trained at the plant to recognize matching symbols and decipher them (according to the plant's specs) he wanted to check something.
                          "Lemme see something, first. Just... Keep your eyes peeled."

Comment

• Ted shrugs. Not like he had a better plan. "Ok." He hands the plaque over to Josiah. "Our funeral." He chuckles then prepares his weapon again.

Comment

• "Yeah.... That's what I'm afraid of." Looking at the plaque hard, Josiah brought the most common symbols to the forefront of his mind, then pointed Ted back to the stairwell.
                              "Rule #1 of surviving D&D: NEVER split the Party. EVER. However, take this and go that way with it, you guys. I need to check something."
                              Approaching the arch, he looked at the symbols upon it's surface.
                              "Well, Good News and Bad News, guys! Good News: It's not a Stargate fom the SG-1 shows or movie! Bad News: it has the same symbols from that plaque aaaaaaaaall over it."

Comment

• With Josiah carefully examing the symbols, the more common ones he notices look like mathmatical symbols. The archway begins dimming as the plaque moves away.

Comment

Working...
                                X