X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Famous mothers

Words of famous mothers.

Colombus's mother: "I don't care what you discovered, Christopher! You could at least write me!"

Michaelangelo's mother: "Mike, why can't you paint on the walls like the other kids? Have you any idea how hard it is to clean crayons off the ceilings?"

Washington's mother: "George, if I catch you throwing coins across the Potomac again, you won't be getting anymore allowance!"

Einstein's mother: "But Alfred, this is your yearbook picture. Couldn't you at least brush your hair or something?"

Monalisa's mother: "Did you know how much your father and I spent on your braces? And that's the best smile you could give us?"

Batman's mother: "That's a nice car, Bruce. But didn't you stop to think of how much the insurance would cost?"

Superman's mother: "Clark, your father and I have discussed this and we have agreed to get you your own phone line so you wouldn't have to spend so much time in the phone booth."

And finally, Edison's mother: "Of course I'm proud of you for inventing the light bulb. Now turn it off and go to bed!"

Thank you, thank you ...
    -It's only after you've lost everything that you're free to do anything.
    -I see the strongest and smartest men who have ever lived. And these men are pumping gas and waiting tables.-Fight Club

Eve: Cain, put that club down before you kill someone!

I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
    My LiveJournal
    A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Marx's mom: "He talks about capital all day; I just wish Karl would get some of it!"
      I pray for the strength to change what I can, the inability to change what I can't, and the incapacity to tell the difference -Calvin, Calvin & Hobbes

Being a pessimist and cynical wouldn't be so bad if I wasn't right so often!

Comment

Chuck Norris' Mom: OH SHI-
        "We were put on this Earth to fart around, and don't let anyone ever tell you otherwise." -Kurt Vonnegut

Comment

Working...
        X