This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drivers License

A little girl and her mother were out and about one day.

Out of the blue, the little girl asked her mother "Mommy, how old are you?"

The mother responded "Sweetie, women don't talk about their age. You'll learn this as you get older."

The girl then asked "Mommy, how much do you weigh?"

The mother responded "That's another thing women don't talk about. You'll learn this too, as you grow up."

The girl then asked "Mommy, why did you and daddy get divorced?"

The mother, growing annoyed by the questions, said "Honey, that is a subject that bothers me very much and I don't want to discuss it now."

The little girl sulked until she was dropped off at her friend's house to play. She consulted with her girlfriend about her and her mother's conversation.

The girlfriend said "All you have to do is sneak a look at your mom's drivers license. It's like a report card from school. It tells you everything!"

Later the little girl and her mother were out and about again. The girl said "Mommy mommy! I know how old you are! You're 32 years old!"

The mother was shocked. She asked "Sweetie, how did you know that?"

The girl shrugged. "I just know. And I know how much you weigh too! 130 pounds!"

The mother asked "How did you know that?"

The girl shrugged. "I just know. And I know why you and daddy got divorced too! You got an 'F' in sex!"
    Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily
Working...
X