This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kinds of people

There are three kinds of people in this world: those who can count and those who can't.

There are two kinds of people in this world: the easily distracted, and look a pony!

There are 10 kinds of people in this world: those who understand binary, and those who don't.

There are two kinds of people in this world: those who never finish what they start

Quoth edible_hat View Post
    There are two kinds of people in this world: the easily distracted, and look a pony!
    hey I'm not easily... oh look boobs...

which is made even funnier because there actually was a busty girl who walked past right as I was typing that too
    If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

Quoth edible_hat View Post
      that is SOOOO me! (only I usually say "horsie" in my best five year old voice.)
      I will not shove “it” up my backside. I do not know what “it” is, but in my many years on this earth I have figured out that that particular port hole is best reserved for emergency exit only. -GK

Comment

There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand ternary, those who don't, and those who mistake it for binary.

Comment

Working...
        X