This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How evil/clever is the Devil? possibly NSFW

Two best friends, Jimmy and Fred, die in a horrible car accident. Jimmy, having accepted the Lord, goes to Heaven, while poor Fred goes to Hell. Jimmy is talking with Jesus, and Jesus says to him " Jimmy, i'm going to do you a favor. I will grant you one last request before you are bound to Heaven for eternity. Anything you want, just ask." Jimmy thinks for a second, then responds, "I'd like to go to Hell and visit Fred one last time so i can say goodbye." So Jesus summons an elevator, and Jimmy steps in and the elevator takes him to Hell where Fred is waiting. Jimmy exits the elevator and see's Fred in a chair with a gorgeous buxom blonde in his lap, and a gigantic keg of his favorite beer next to him. Jimmy and Fred talk for a while, and say their goodbyes before Jimmy returns to Heaven. When he gets back, he finds Jesus and says "I'm a little confused, i just visited Fred in Hell and he had a gorgeous buxom blonde and the biggest keg of beer i've ever seen all to himself! I thought Hell was supposed to be about punishment?" Jesus sort of chuckled to himself and said "Jimmy, i'm gonna let you in on a little secret. You remember that keg of beer? Well, it has a hole in it. You remember that gorgeous buxom blonde? She doesn't.
Working...
X