This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An inaccurate but still funny one

Who is Cap'n Crunch's commanding officer?

General Mills.

If you want to ruin the joke:
    It's inaccurate because Cap'n Crunch is made by Quaker, not General Mills, as well as the fact that there are no Generals but rather Admirals in the US Navy. I just can't enjoy a joke without overthinking it.
    "We were put on this Earth to fart around, and don't let anyone ever tell you otherwise." -Kurt Vonnegut

When captured by the enemy, you don't have to tell them anything except your name rank and cereal sponsor.
    "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

Quoth Ironclad Alibi View Post
      When captured by the enemy, you don't have to tell them anything except your name rank and cereal sponsor.
      I thought it was favorite breakfast cereal. Just watch Bill Engvall in the movie "Delta Farce."

And that reminds me of an oldie:

Q. Why did the soldier salute the refrigerator?

(Scroll down for answer)

A. His name was General Electric
      Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Quoth DGoddessChardonnay View Post
        I thought it was favorite breakfast cereal.
        It probably depends on which generation you belong to. The joke I posted dates from the 1950s when just about every show, especially kids' show, had a cereal sponser.
        "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

Quoth Ironclad Alibi View Post
          I lol'd good.

Comment

Working...
          X