This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just a couple....

The young female Marine helicopter pilot was earning her wings, making her first solo flight, with her instructor monitoring from the copilot seat and several staff watching from the ground. She performed all maneuvers flawlessly and the instructor, pleased, ordered her to land the helicopter. In sharp contast to the rest of the flight, however, the landing was extremely rough. She cut the power to the engines way too soon, and the plane dropped several feet to the ground. Fortunately, nobody was hurt and damage to the aircraft was minimal, but she was called into the instructors office for a tongue-lashing. She was asked if she had anything to say in her defense.

"Well, how good do you think YOUR judgement would be if all your life you were told that THIS (holding her fingers about three inches apart) was six inches?!"

A young man from deep in the backwoods of Alabama managed to get a scholarship to Harvard university. Wandering around the Harvard campus for the first time, he quickly got lost on his way to the library. He stopped another student and asked, "Say, there, fella. Kin yew tell me whar th' li-bary is at?"

The preppie looked the hayseed up and down and made a face. "See here. I don't know what disgusting hillbilly backwash you oozed out of, but Harvard is a prestigious institution of higher education, and here, we don't end a sentence with a preposition!"

"Awright then," the good 'ol boy drawled, " Kin yew tell me whar the' li-bary is at…… ASSHOLE?"

The second one is awesome....
    https://www.youtube.com/user/HedgeTV
    Great YouTube channel check it out!

Comment

Working...
    X