This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This would be a fun prank!

While a SC is in the store arguing and putting up a fuss, have the parking lot person do this Preferably with the locked carts.

Click image for larger version

Name:	302925_209322939141756_126894987384552_477062_1778128324_n.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	54.8 KB
ID:	2033345
    Last edited by RecoveringKinkoid; 11-27-2011, 04:55 PM.

While it's funny to think about, in practice that's a terrible idea. I guarantee that any previously-existing scratch or ding will be blamed on the cart people. Not to mention, I see an angry SC shoving the carts into the side of another customer's car.
    A lion however, will only devour your corpse, whereas an SC is not sated until they have destroyed your soul. (Quote per infinitemonkies)

Comment

But if it's not the cart person's fault (ie. anonymous other driver did it then ran away...), how can the driver know who to blame? If they shove carts into other cars, they'll definately get the blame for that. I think it's awesome
      I speak English, L33t, Sarcasm and basic Idiot.

Comment

Quoth houdini View Post
        But if it's not the cart person's fault (ie. anonymous other driver did it then ran away...), how can the driver know who to blame? If they shove carts into other cars, they'll definately get the blame for that. I think it's awesome
        I don't think that would fly with an insurance company or a judge. The presumption would be that it takes time to do therefore an employee should have seen it and put a stop to it.

The company is responsible for what happens on its property, regardless of who does it. And it is not fair to an innocent customer if an enraged SC dings another car shoving the carts out of the way . . . which is likely to happen.

But it is fun to fantasize about
        They say that God only gives us what we can handle. Apparently, God thinks I'm a bad ass.

Comment

In otherwords, it's funny to think about but do not try it.

Comment

I agree it's not advisable to actually try it but ... it's great to think about. Especially for those idiots who decide they want to take up two spaces, or better yet, park horizontally across three because they're speshul.

Comment

Quoth NateTheChops View Post
              In otherwords, it's funny to think about but do not try it.
              Yoda: "Do or do not; there is no try" :-)
              "All I've ever learned from love was how to shoot somebody who out-drew ya"

Comment

So beautiful!

Comment

Is that even possible? I know you can get some bend in the carts, but I'd lean towards a photoshop job.

Comment

The actual Yoda quote is "Try not. Do. Or do not. There is no try."

Sorry, but I use that quote all the time.

As for whether it's possible, you don't need the carts to bend, you just need a slight angle between carts where they come together, which certainly is possible. It wouldn't be easy, and it would take some time (probably more than the average person is in the store if the store is not busy enough to have that much empty space in their parking lot), and it probably shouldn't be done for the many reasons cited....but it is certainly possible.

And absolutely hilarious!

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
                    Still A Customer."

Comment

Working...
                    X