This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The wrong hand lotion

One night two priests are having showers in the communal shower stall when they realise that they have forgotten the soap. One of the priests decides to go back and retrieve the soap, not bothering to dress.
    He retrieves two bars of soap and on his way back, hears three nuns coming, so he freezes against the wall like a statue. The three nuns pass the statue and comment on how lifelike it looks.
    The first nun pulls at the priest's manhood. Startled he drops a bar of soap:
    "Oooh, look" the first nun says, "it's a soap dispenser"
    The second nun decides to put this to the test and tugs on the priest's manhood. He drops the other bar of soap.
    "You're right," the second nun says, "quite handy."
    The third nun gives it a try, so she pulls on his manhood once. Nothing happens. She pulls on his again, once, twice, three times. STill nothing happens.
    She gives one last final tug and then yells out "Mary Mother of God, HAND lotion!"
    The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

So wrong and so funny, hahaha

Comment

I am SO going to have to tell my Mom that one. . . .

Why is everyone looking at me funny? Doesn't everyone share adult jokes with their mother?
      Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

I have/had a whole book of these somewhere.
        Last edited by Ree; 12-29-2011, 11:49 PM.
        The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

Very good!

Comment

Working...
          X