• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My avatar's a clown
    Who don't mess around
    Even though the man
    Try to keep him down
    Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Mine is Radioactive Man from the Simpsons as I used to work for a nuclear medicine outfit. It'll change when I get the next job.

B
      "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."- Albert Einstein.
      I never knew how happy paint could make people until I started selling it.

Comment

Pretty sure mine is straight forward. LOL
        Too tired of living and too tired to end it. What a conundrum.

Comment

Mine is push back from the twilight madness, pointedly aimed at reminding people that it was done before. And better

Comment

Mine is a cat I had, Miss Alex. Formally Alexandra the Grey. She was tiny, topped out at 4 pounds, though she thought she was much larger. Had her for 18 years, and she was my little cuddle cat.
            You're only delaying the inevitable, you run at your own expense. The repo man gets paid to chase you. ~Argabarga

Comment

I totally stole mine from LiveJournal. I think it's some sort of shadow puppet. I like how graceful it looks.
              "If you pray very hard, you can become a cat person." -Angela, "The Office"

Comment

Mine is Pablo. It's always been Pablo. (My ex took this particular pic; apparently Pablo tucked himself into bed.)

I was considering changing it, but right now I need a nap (spent the afternoon at the Cherry Blossom Festival in Philly)...so it's appropriate..

But when I do change it, it will still be Pablo.
                Last edited by BookstoreEscapee; 04-14-2013, 11:59 PM.
                I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

That sounds like the Dos Equis Guy meme, BSE! "I don't always change my avatar....but when I do, it will ALWAYS be Pablo!" I'm sorry I had to. Anyway, my avatar is just something I made on a website. Thought it looked cool.
                  "And though she be but little, she is FIERCE!"--Shakespeare

Comment

Mine is pretty obvious. I change it every once in a while. One of these days I'll get tired of the theme and find something completely unrelated.
                    When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

My current one an avatar that my son and I made on the Pocoyo (children's show) website.

My last one was a panel from one of my favorite comic strips, Sherman's Lagoon.
                      Now, if you smell the roses but it doesn't lift your spirits, you're either allergic to rose pollen or you need medical intervention. ~ Seshat

Comment

The one I used for the LONGEST time was from Road to El Dorado, a rather underrated movie.

Now, I've moved to various gifs of Twilight Sparkle. Mainly because she's awesome, and has quite the amusing facial expressions. Seriously, it just suits my feelings so perfectly!

I'll change avatars to suit the overall mood of my posts every once in a while. I still hear about the flaming Twily one every couple of weeks or so. =P

Quoth Sapphire Silk View Post
                        My avatar is Agatha Heterodyne, from the Girl Genius comic book.

I identify with Agatha, and wish I could grow up to be just like her.
                        I still remember freaking out when I saw your avatar. Couldn't remember the name of the webcomic, so I PM'd you, and immediately got to fall back in love with GG all over again.
                        By popular request....I am now officially the Enemy of Normalcy.

"What is unobtainium? To Seraph, it's a normal client. :P" -- Observant Friend

Comment

Mine is the 2012 NASCAR Sprint Cup Champion Brad Keselowski doing a burn out after he won the Cup Last fall.

He's family is considered a 'local' racing family and I watched his father race at the local short track for a few years while growing up. When Brad hit the 'Big Time", I started to following him because off a combo of my favorite driver retiring and his local ties.
                          Just sliding down the razor blade of life.

Comment

I've been using Angel from MLP for a while now, in some form or another. He's my favorite character, mainly because he can be fiercely loyal, or a complete jerk. Much like me.
                            "If your day is filled with firefighting, you need to start taking the matches away from the toddlers…” - HM

Comment

Hmm, been using this avatar when I was addicted to coffee at the time and I like caramel. Least the runny kind anyway

Will likely be changing it after my due date.

Comment

Mine is the First Navy Jack.

my previous one was a stuffed animal version of a red panda that I often called "foxbeardog"
                                Last edited by PepperElf; 04-15-2013, 03:53 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X