This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All times listed below are Eastern.

I work Sundays through Thursdays, from 2 to 10:30pm, and am online throughout the day. (Though how available I am depends greatly on how busy the IT service desk gets.) Fridays I'm often running errands or otherwise busy with stuff, and Saturdays I'm usually out most of the day with friends.

But regardless, I'm usually online at home from about 11:30pm or so until I get tired and go to bed. (But I'll put a hard limit of 3am on it.)

Fridays and Saturdays, though, I can switch on the IM+ app on my phone and be in touch somewhat that way.
    PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

So...would shooting for meeting around 10-11 pm this Saturday work then? Kabe has an early shift on Sunday, so I don't want to push it too late (although, I can work with him on parts that he just needs to do himself later).
      My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

I can swing that

Comment

Works for me.
          PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

Comment

Kewl ^__^

Now to remember my MSN info...I'll get that to you guys as soon as I figure it out (and re-download the program...)
            My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

Quoth Kheldarson View Post
              Kewl ^__^

Now to remember my MSN info...I'll get that to you guys as soon as I figure it out (and re-download the program...)
              If you have multiple IM accounts, get a problem like Trillian or Pidgin. It allows you to store your login information for a bunch of different IM services (AIM, YIM, MSN, ICQ, G-Chat and others) and thus only run a single program instead of a bunch of different ones. They're both free, too.

As I said, hit me up via PM for when you want my IM handles.

Comment

In looking for the messenger myself it seems Windows Live/MSNIM is going away and they are forcing folks to switch over to skype.

Comment

Quoth Jay 2K Winger View Post
                  If you have multiple IM accounts, get a problem like Trillian or Pidgin. It allows you to store your login information for a bunch of different IM services (AIM, YIM, MSN, ICQ, G-Chat and others) and thus only run a single program instead of a bunch of different ones. They're both free, too.

As I said, hit me up via PM for when you want my IM handles.
                  I used to run Trillian on my old comp. But most people I talk to anymore are on Skype. So

And, yeah, looks like Windows is shutting support down on Messenger as of now. So...alternative?
                  My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

YIM, AIM or GTalk for IM's

I have YIM and GTalk ID's already. I would have to make an account for AIM.

Comment

YIM or GChat, then.

Comment

GTalk it is. Or Chat. Google's chat feature thing.

I'mma just submit that there are way too many different chat programs.
                        My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

Indeed. I'll PM y'all with my GTalk id then.

Comment

Quoth Kheldarson View Post
                            Note to self: No Oblivion backgrounds until more GM experience acquired
                            I'm sure you'd do fine The GM had it easy with my Oblivion character...he just threw random horrible events at us, and made ME do the dancing around the edges to both involve my party mates AND come up with fake reasons to keep them from knowing what was really happening. It didn't help that all the other players were White Council wizards (we were Submerged for that game), so letting them know about the Oblivion Wars was absolutely not an option.

It was fun as hell, but god my GM tortured me for that game I had tons of fate points at all times though...
                            "That's too bad. Hospitals aren't fun to fight through."
                            "What IS fun to fight through?"
                            "Gardens. Electronics shops. Antique stores, but only if they're classy."

Comment

Quoth KhirasHY View Post

It was fun as hell, but god my GM tortured me for that game I had tons of fate points at all times though...
                              I'm sure you did!

Main concern with it is that I haven't GM'd a lot of games. I don't need to be dealing with something that...big, y'know?

And I should ask...interested in playing in this game I'm setting up?
                              My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

I am...but with my schedule, I doubt I'd be able to attend often. I'm only really awake overnight...and half the time I'm working I don't think random, hour long AFKs are encouraged for gaming hehe
                                "That's too bad. Hospitals aren't fun to fight through."
                                "What IS fun to fight through?"
                                "Gardens. Electronics shops. Antique stores, but only if they're classy."

Comment

Working...
                                X