This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LadyLegira

Some are taking a bit longer lol, sorry about that.
    Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

I like it Nearly as good as Never split the Party
      As soon as I start thinking
      That I'm sensible and sane
      The Random Hedgehog comes along
      And fiddles with my Brain
      (from card I got)

Comment

You know who needs a theme song? These people.

I put some thought into what my real theme song would be...and naturally, it was nothing friendly. Here's what I came up with...

I told you I'm not a nice person
        "That's too bad. Hospitals aren't fun to fight through."
        "What IS fun to fight through?"
        "Gardens. Electronics shops. Antique stores, but only if they're classy."

Comment

Quoth Mytical View Post
          hinakiba777 Only song I think that would fit
          Interesting Choice. I approve!
          Hinakiba777- Student of Divinity-Always trying to get laid.

Annoying student=I pay tuition here so I pay your salary!
          Desk Worker=I pay tuition here, too. So I guess I pay myself.

Comment

OK, I'll jump on the bandwagon. I don't post very often so this should be interesting.
            https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

Quoth Mytical View Post
              *laughs* I am sorry Jester, but there is only ONE song that came to mind when I thought of you..

Jester

In that I could see you having a mug of ale in your hand, a patch on one eye, and singing this while standing on a picnic table/bar table.
              Other than the eyepatch, I could see it....hell, I've DONE it!

Quoth KhirasHY View Post
              Of all the songs...you make me 1980's? And Genesis!?
              Hey, to be fair, that is one of Genesis's best songs!

Quoth fireheart View Post
              Oh and for Jester I can think of a few:

First one (linking in with your username )

Second one

Third one

Fourth one
              I am not familiar with any of these songs by name, though I will listen to them later when I'm not in a loud bar. But as much as you casually dismissed Tubthumping, I totally relate to that song, and could think of far worse theme songs for myself than that.

As for some other songs I could see as my theme song, two jump to mind. "Paradise City" by Guns 'n Roses, and "Magic Man" by Heart...the last one because they are my favorite band and, let's face it, I AM a magic man! (Yes, these are both classic rock. What can I say? I'm a classic rock guy!)

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
              Still A Customer."

Comment

Quoth Mytical View Post
                Found one for Kara .. Much respect. Kara This song applies to a few here to be honest. Like Seshat.
                So very glad you thought of that version and not the cover they always play on the radio.

I usually think of this as my song. I've been through hell and back, I've seen the blackest depths of myself, and the brightest light. Somehow I never stopped, even when I wanted to. I survived everything that should have killed me and it made me stronger. When I lost everything, all I had left was what was inside.

Wow... I just found out that WT did a cover of Titanium that they posted a week ago. Seriously, they've pretty much made the soundtrack to my entire life.
                "You are loved" - Plaidman.

Comment

I'd never heard of Titanium. However, I had heard this.

By popular request....I am now officially the Enemy of Normalcy.

"What is unobtainium? To Seraph, it's a normal client. :P" -- Observant Friend

Comment

So I'm home now, and listened to a lot of the suggested songs, and while I do appreciate where many of you were going, they didn't really seem to fit. With Alestorm, I liked the ideas, the lyrics, and even the music, but the vocals made me want to not listen for very long at all. I just don't get it, I guess. I mean, I could certainly rock out to them at a bar, but as my theme song? No.

And then, quite by accident, I came across what is in so many ways the epitome of me. It's not as deep and thoughtful as I like to be (or at least think of myself as being), but anyone listening to it would certainly recognize it as being very, very fitting for me.

To wit, this awesome little ditty!

Quoth Gravekeeper View Post
                    Bon Jovi is waaaay too upbeat compared to what's going through my head when I'm on shift >.>
                    You DO realize that that song was Guns 'n Roses, not Bon Jovi, right?

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
                    Still A Customer."

Comment

Alestorm I'll admit I've become more tolerable of lately. It's also one of the few metals I can actually sing along to. >.>

At a friends birthday masquerade, someone put the song "rum" on and we were all literally yelling it at the top of our lungs. It also became more hilarious when some gentleman from this 60th birthday party who was somewhat drunk came in, picked up a gimp mask that one of the slightly more insane friends of ours wore to the party, put it on and walked over to the other party with it still on!
                      Cue about half a dozen of us running over to that room and watching the reactions. And yes, the mask was returned.
                      The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

I think of only one song when I think of Jester...
                        "Kamala the Ugandan Giant" 1950-2020 • "Bullet" Bob Armstrong 1939-2020 • "Road Warrior Animal" 1960-2020 • "Zeus" Tiny Lister Jr. 1958-2020 • "Hacksaw" Butch Reed 1954-2021 • "New Jack" Jerome Young 1963-2021 • "Mr. Wonderful" Paul Orndorff 1949-2021 • "Beautiful" Bobby Eaton 1958-2021 • Daffney 1975-2021

Comment

Sunshine, Lace? I can give it a go if you want, up to you.

Also remember AnaKhouri, posts are only part of it, as are threads. Sometimes has nothing to do with it at all. Doesn't mean I will succeed, but I'll give it a go.

This would be more of Khan's song to you Anakhouri..but here it is Anakhouri
                          Last edited by Mytical; 05-03-2013, 06:32 AM.
                          Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

Quoth Jester View Post
                            You DO realize that that song was Guns 'n Roses, not Bon Jovi, right?
                            Gah, the 80s are starting to become just a blur of hair >.>

Comment

I'd be interested to know what you can come up with for me
                              Arp happens!

Just when I was getting used to yesterday, along came today.

Comment

I'd be very interested in any song you want to pick for me.
                                People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
                                My DeviantArt.

Comment

Working...
                                X