Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've had the snow for a while -- not a lot at a time, unless I see one with a shape I like (I try to visually "follow it" and see more), but they are there often.

I used to think that it was just bacteria or something on my eye, because when I "followed" one, it would behave like it was in water or something, and float away from my eye.

But hey...now I know. :P
    My Guide to Oblivion

"I resent the implication that I've gone mad, Sprocket."

Comment

Quoth malmalthekiller View Post
      I generally see it at night. I didn't realize it had a name.
      I know, I didn't know it was a thing till a couple years ago either. I thought that was just normal -.-

Quoth Food Lady
      I took it, too, but never had that symptom. I did have the suicidal depression.
      They didn't even know that was a side effect when I took it. Otherwise my mom wouldn't have been on board. I got visual snow and light sensitivities mainly. My vision never adjusts entirely to bright sunny days. I once hissed at my optometrist when he brought the pen light to bare on me >.>

Quoth Tama
      I used to think that it was just bacteria or something on my eye, because when I "followed" one, it would behave like it was in water or something, and float away from my eye.
      Those are just floaters. Basically, little bits of your eyeball jelly that have broken off and are floating around inside your eye, casting a shadow. Thats why they seem like they're floating in liquid. I have a fair number of them. If you have visual snow you seem to be more susceptible to them, as well as afterimages from lights and stuff.

Comment

Oh, okay. Sorry about thinking I had snow.
        My Guide to Oblivion

"I resent the implication that I've gone mad, Sprocket."

Comment

Quoth Tama View Post
          Oh, okay. Sorry about thinking I had snow.
          Honestly, they can be more annoying / alarming than snow if you don't know wtf they are.

Comment

Working...
          X