This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would like a portfolio style tablet case made

I apologize if these types of threads aren't allowed. I didn't find anything that said otherwise, but please let me know if I'm wrong.

So, I have a 12.5" Lenovo Thinkpad Twist.

I would really like a portfolio style case for this.
    Problem is, I can't find them that large anywhere online.

So, I'm wondering if anyone would be interested in making one for me?

If so, we can discuss details/price later.

Thanks for any consideration.

Your best bet might be to just slink down to Best Buy / Future Shop and have a look around at the third party case manufacturers. Since they typically make universal carrying cases for specific measurements. Provided Leveno itself doesn't make cases specifically for your model.

It may be difficult for someone to make a case for it without actually having one themselves to ensure fit and functionality.

Comment

If you don't mind attaching velcro to the back of your tablet (and if it won't damage anything to do so) then a portfolio type case is really easy to make. Foam core board, few sheets of craft foam, 1" wide elastic, velcro strips, and Liquid Stitch. That's what my case is made from. The materials will run you about $15, unless you pick out some really expensive fabric.
      You're only delaying the inevitable, you run at your own expense. The repo man gets paid to chase you. ~Argabarga

Comment

Have you looked at Oberon Design? They have some awesome cases for tablets, e-readers, etc, they might have something that would fit.
        When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Working...
        X