This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth EricKei View Post
    I could see her mutating into the (TaleSpin-era) Shere Khan of Equestria...
    I would LOVE to see AJ as a Talespin Era Shere Khan!!!
    Hinakiba777- Student of Divinity-Always trying to get laid.

Annoying student=I pay tuition here so I pay your salary!
    Desk Worker=I pay tuition here, too. So I guess I pay myself.

Comment

Quoth Jay 2K Winger View Post
      Orrr we get "Feeling Pinkie Keen" Pinkie, who is more creepy-psycho than cheerful-psycho.
      "Feeling Pinkie Keen" or "Party of One"? The former had Twilight losing it more than Pinkie.

Also, everypony on the dark side (though sadly the creator recently abandoned this project).

As for AJ going dark, I think it would have to be a slow progression. Her major flaw is her pride - that was the source of the conflict in "Applebuck Season", "Fall Weather Friends" (though Rainbow Dash helped nothing with her ego/insecurity issues), and "The Last Roundup". It was part of it (though more on her family as a whole) in "The Super Speedy Cider Squeezy 6000". She also tends to get in over her head easily ("Applebuck Season" again, plus "Apple Family Reunion").

How I see it happening - Applejack gets caught up in something that would reflect badly on her or her friends/family if it was found out. She can't let that happen, and she's terrible at lying to get out of things, so she tries to cover it up. But then she risks the cover-up being exposed and things being even worse than if she'd just taken the first hit. So she tries to hide that... And so on, until she's getting into Cupcakes territory.

So... either Applejack winds up as Dexter Morgan, or maybe William Foster.
      Last edited by KabeRinnaul; 08-14-2013, 04:01 PM.
      » Horse Words «·» Roleplaying Stuff «

Comment

Quoth hinakiba777 View Post
        I would LOVE to see AJ as a Talespin Era Shere Khan!!!
        You and me both!

And Equestria Divided is just really messed up...
        "If your day is filled with firefighting, you need to start taking the matches away from the toddlers…” - HM

Comment

Quoth KabeRinnaul View Post
          "Feeling Pinkie Keen" or "Party of One"? The former had Twilight losing it more than Pinkie.
          D'oh! I meant "Party of One." Stupid me.
          PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Pinkie would be... (warning, a little blood)

PinkiePie As a Villain

You're welcome.
            My Guide to Oblivion

"I resent the implication that I've gone mad, Sprocket."

Comment

Quoth Crossbow View Post
              You and me both!

And Equestria Divided is just really messed up...
              The House of Laughter will be in my Nightmares for LIFE! (I would totally want to be a Nightmare. I just wouldn't want to work for Twilight.)
              Hinakiba777- Student of Divinity-Always trying to get laid.

Annoying student=I pay tuition here so I pay your salary!
              Desk Worker=I pay tuition here, too. So I guess I pay myself.

Comment

Working...
              X