This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm still here...why is that?

all right, back from my little episode yay. not going into details blah blah

i had asked the mods to remove me from the forums as i was leaving, specifically this forum.....hmmm. i understand if i cannot be removed while on temp ban but this bothers me.

I am not saying i am right by far, because what I did was wrong, broke rules. but if i am to follow rules, so should the mods....so. because I REALLY don't want to be here. i am going to do it again. lets see how far this goes. because honestly this is sad, and shameful. i know alot of past members who would look at this, shake their heads and go WTF happened.

no. i am still not right, in fact the fact that i have to go through this again. its one thing to have to deal with this from stupid doctors who - heaven forbid- actually diagnose me, its another to have to deal with it from the people supposed to be in charge and doing right.

As it clearly states in the rules, that everyone would have read when they signed up, we don't delete accounts. We also state that any public 'farewell I'm leaving' posts automatically earn you a ban.

Guess what's happened here?
    A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

Working...
    X